Votes: 1 8.3%
  • nighttimewisher

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • New2WDW

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jesserin

Is this not a public poll? I like seeing who voted for who! :) ps... I voted for e4ymod... she still seems the least guilty to me...

New2WDW

I think they should be private! But I do believe a rule for the future should be that you can not vote for yourself.

jesserin

Fantasmic!kid said:
Well, the only way I'll know that they didn't vote for themselves; is if the poll is public :brick:

I like public polls for that reason - I want to see who people voted for, so i can plan my strategy to win... mooohooohaaahaa...:goodnevil

New2WDW

I was wondering if you could lock the poll against personal votes, but I guess not. Anyway, I guess public would serve better then.

SilentWindODoom

Hey! I actually got a vote this time. I wonder what I did to get such a vote of confidence. Well, now I want the poll to be public.

By the way, how does one see who voted for who on the public poll? I didn't see it.

pluto77

SilentWindODoom said:
Hey! I actually got a vote this time. I wonder what I did to get such a vote of confidence. Well, now I want the poll to be public.

By the way, how does one see who voted for who on the public poll? I didn't see it.
On public polls, when you see the results, the numbers have links so if you click on the numbers it shows all the names of who voted for who.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom