Innoventions Plaza Music Loop

Speedbird

Original Poster
Hi All,

Does anyone have a copy of, or know where I can get, a full copy of the Innoventions Plaza music loop. I've got partial versions but has anyone a full version. Or a list of the tracks including artists. I know there's a list on Disney Music Loops but it's a little vague of sources. I know Russell Brower did some but I don't know if it's on disk anywhere.

Thanks

Nut4Disney

That is one my all time favorite loops. I probably listen to that once a day. I know that Russel Brower and David Arkenstone did the music for this. You can find some of it at atlantisattitude.com under epcot.

Speedbird

Original Poster
Thanks a lot. Marni, I can't find the Disney Central one. I must be a bit thick, can you point me in the right direction please?

Cheers!

Skippy

marni1971 said:
Make sure it`s the 52:39 one!

This (full) one is at Disney Central.

52.39? really? The fullest version I've ever found from #d-c was 19.49. And on disneymusicloops.com the loop is 20.00.

Also, it seems like in a lot of places (including some on #d-c), the disneyland innoventions loop is labeled as the epcot one.

DisJosh

This is probably my favorite area music in all of WDW!!! It's in my head the whole time I'm there regardless of what park I'm in. When I found it on DC after getting back from my last trip I got very excited and needless to say looked like an idiot...but a very happy one. :D

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Remember to play spot the themes - New Horizons is there, as is The American Adventure, and (we used to) Listen to the Land - what a great title! If I recall The Living Seas theme is in there somewhere too...anymore??

Irrawaddy Erik

marni1971 said:
Remember to play spot the themes - New Horizons is there, as is The American Adventure, and (we used to) Listen to the Land - what a great title! If I recall The Living Seas theme is in there somewhere too...anymore??
The Living Seas is also there. So is Symphony of the Seed, Imagination, There's a Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow (spring, summer, fall, and winter) as well as It's fun to be free.

kal1484

I can probably hum it for you....after working outside in that area for a few months you learn it..well actually you learn it in a few days but you get the point.

nelsonj3

What is strange to me about these loops is that there is a theme in the 19 minute loop (the opening theme) that is not present in the 52 minute loop. Anyone else notice this?

PBarton

The theme that plays from 0:55 to 6:25 on the 52:39 version is one of my all time favourite pieces of music ever at Walt Disney World. It reminds me of "being home" more than any other tune that I can recall. We love to hang around the fountain of nations when this loop is playing!

My other favourites are "Triplets" played throughout the Main Street U.S.A. area and Tapestry of Nations/We go on ...

Absolutely superb!

:sohappy:

PBarton

I have to add...

I hope they never get rid of the Innoventions Plaza loop. I would be gutted if they ever changed it..

:cry: x1000

maelstrom

PBarton said:
The theme that plays from 0:55 to 6:25 on the 52:39 version is one of my all time favourite pieces of music ever at Walt Disney World.

I love that part as well. I searched all over for that before finally finding it. It never occured to me that it would be Innoventions. I was looking up the entrance music and fountain music. D'oh.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom