CARS Meet and Greet Coming Soon????

DLP Fan

Original Poster
I was on at WDW Careers looking for information on the International Program. Was looking at the Disney Auditions section when I came across this. They are currently casting a character called Pete Roleum (like petroleum get it??!!) for a meet and greet at the Disney-MGM Studios. Sounds interesting.

Taken from http://corporate.disney.go.com/auditions/disneyworld/schedules/schedule_dancersinger.html

Disney Audition's is seeking actors to portray the role of Pete Roleum for an exciting, new Character Meet and Greet experience at the Disney-MGM Studios. Full-time, part-time, and substitute positions are available.

Pete Roleum - Rust-eze Sales Representative and self appointed tour guide for McQueen and Materfrom the Disney/Pixar film CARS. Pete strolls with McQueen and Mater as they cruise the Streets of America at the Disney-MGM Studios, facilitating interactions between the Characters and Guests. Pete is friendly, easygoing, and a walking encyclopedia when it comes to McQueen's career.

(As a side note if anyone has information on the International Program it would be much appreciated.)

Mr Bill

That sounds pretty interesting. Would the cars be similar to the Nemo character used for meet and greets?

DLP Fan

Original Poster
It come out June 9. Will be interesting to see if McQueen and Mater are real cars or similar to Nemo as another said.

Magic Maker

I'd invision them to be like Nemo, but bigger. Maybe even Lucky-esque, that would be freakin' sweet. Streets of America is a nice fit considering it is empty and no one recognizes Kim Possible and Ron Stoppable.

Delly

(As a side note if anyone has information on the International Program it would be much appreciated.)[/quote]

I actually applied to the International programme 2 years ago and got through to the face to face interviews. I sent my CV to the the address on the website. I then received a letter saying that they would like to complete a phone interview. This took place, lasts about 30mins, then they tell you, you will receive a letter telling you if you got through to the face to face interviews. I got mine and my interview was actually in the College of Food and Tech in Glasgow. Most of the applicants are uni students completing travel and tourism courses, but if you have a good phone interview you get a chance. You start by having a presentation from the people who come over from Disney about what the programme is and what to expect and then you have a one to one interview.
Unfotunatly I didn't make the programme- think I was a little too old but am so glad I gave it my best shot, Apparently they are keeping my details on file so you never know!!!!!!!!:confused:

If you have anymore questions just ask away!

WeLComeHomE OKW

The other day I was searching that same website and saw that same thing. You beat me to the post! haha, but this is pretty exciting...im sure they will look cool. it would be really funny if they just had real cars, and put stickers on the windshield to look like eyes.... :lol: its not the most unrealistic idea in the world though

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom