Captain Jack/Blackbeard's Daughter meet n greet

drew81

Original Poster
Expect Captain Jack Sparrow and Penelope Cruz's character(Blackbeard's Daughter) to show up this summer for meet n greets.

yeti

Presumably, the information in the original post is a spoiler for the 4th film. I have no idea if it is or isn't, but that seems to be why people are upset.

Okaay.....wow.

Seriously, that is not spoiler. Remove the thread if you must, but it's a fact. Captain Jack is a pirate. She's Blackbeard's daughter. Its a character principle, not a spoiler. No need to chide our pal Drew.

sweetpee_1993

I don't get how stating what characters to expect is a spoiler. :shrug:

Then again, I stopped watching the PotC movies after the 2nd one... :cool:

spaceghost

That information is revealed in the one sentence description of the movie on IMDB. I don't think that this information is being hidden as a big surprise for anyone.

HMF

Isn't it interesting that Blackbeard is now in the POTC movie series when Blackbeard was the inspiration for the rides original Captain of the Wicked Wench and when they were trying to tie the ride to the movies they replaced said captain with Barbossa. If only they had waited a few more years they could have had a synergistic thing that would keep both the movie fans and the Ride Traditionalists happy. Just sayin.:lookaroun

mpaul32001

All I have to say...

facepalmm.gif

Skipper Dan

I stopped watching the PotC movies after the 2nd one... :cool:

I hate this type of mentality.

Why? You didn't want to just go have a good time at the movies? I mean, was it really that bad? That you thought, "... man that changed my entire view on how the Pirates movies can ever be, that sucked! I'm NEVER going to see another one no matter what! Because they'll ALL SUCK!" I mean, who has that type of attitude? If I had that mentality, I would've never seen "The Last Crusade." :wave:

sublimesting

I hate this type of mentality.

Why? You didn't want to just go have a good time at the movies? I mean, was it really that bad? That you thought, "... man that changed my entire view on how the Pirates movies can ever be, that sucked! I'm NEVER going to see another one no matter what! Because they'll ALL SUCK!" I mean, who has that type of attitude? If I had that mentality, I would've never seen "The Last Crusade." :wave:

I agree and I think this movie actually looks awesome. Blackbeard, zombies, mermaids!!!! How cool is all that!?!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom