Pics of the YETI

Jose Eber

This is wrong on so many levels.

Cast strictly forbade taking pictures. I hope Jim gets banned from all Disney parks.

What an (unethical) jerk.

J.

p.s. btw, the yeti looks better -- it has better lighting that that flash.

bhg469

looks amazing, funny thing i noticed though, the AA's hair is nothing close to the hair of the projection.

peter11435

bhg469 said:
looks amazing, funny thing i noticed though, the AA's hair is nothing close to the hair of the projection.
The projection is just his shadow..how can you say the hair is different.

bhg469

peter11435 said:
The projection is just his shadow..how can you say the hair is different.

The hair appears longer in the projection. seems to flow a little more too. projection has a round head, the AA has a pointy head. Maybe its a team of yetis

peter11435

bhg469 said:
The hair appears longer in the projection. seems to flow a little more too. projection has a round head, the AA has a pointy head. Maybe its a team of yetis
I don't know. It looks pretty much the same to me.

bgammill

Account Suspended
Wow, that looks totally amazing. And in reply to him getting sued, dont think it will happen. There are previews going on, and it was bound to happen. If this were to happen a year ago, THEN i think he would be in big trouble.

DS456

Jose Eber said:

Cast strictly forbade taking pictures. I hope Jim gets banned from all Disney parks.

J.

Now that the attraction has been officially handed over to DAK Ops, the rules for no photos or video arent strictly enforced. Plenty of CMs have already been on the attraction and have taken pics. There is nothing wrong with taking these pictures. Had it been several months ago, that would have been a different story.

peter11435

disney_nutter

Jose Eber said:

J.

Do you feel this way about all on ride pictures or just everest

wishes

wow..the yeti looks so realistic! how close does it actually get to you? is it like Dinosaur at AK where the t rex just appears out of nowhere at the end and is practically in your face?!

EpcotServo

bgammill said:
Whilst browsing through the site files, i found this: http://www.jimhillmedia.com/mb/images/upload/yeti.jpg
If you cannot see that image, click here http://img64.imageshack.us/img64/8163/yeti2uf.jpg

Look at the top left corner, see anything?
Looks like a warehouse roof to me. Look at the set above the yeti, looks like its disassembled. Maybe this was taken long before the ride was all-together?
Trust me, It's not like you can see this stuff on the ride. The yeti looks alot better when he's in show and has awesome lighting and you're zooming right under him at 40+ Mph as he moves faster than a jumbo jet. (Not that I didn't enjoy the picture. If you've been on the ride you can enjoy stuff like this. If you haven't, I advise you not to look at them for your own sake. But, If you don't want to enjoy the ride....go ahead. I won't be the one hurtin' :lol: )

Jose Eber

It looks a billion times better in person doesn't it Epcot Servo!

I like how the arm hair sort of floats there in the wind -- its very dynamic and I hate how the track brings you closer to him.

ARGH!

Image-49A59B80890511DA.jpg

Image-49A5BADE890511DA.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom