Expedition Everest - Yeti Spotted! Videos Are Available!

XSTech

Original Poster
Thanks to an inside source, Inside the Magic has obtained two exclusive video ride-throughs of Expedition Everest, including footage of the ever-elusive Yeti!

Be sure to check out these videos here:
http://www.distantcreations.com/insidethemagic

They are not dial-up friendly (over 30mb each), but certainly worth the wait! I personally have not watched them as to not spoil the attraction for myself, but I'm sure you all will enjoy them.

You can also find my weekly podcast, Inside the Magic, at the above address.

Enjoy!

Edit: Removed direct links to files

e4ymod

Cool. Thanks for the videos. I'm not gonna watch them yet though... I want to wait till the preview and experience it in person.

dxwwf3

You gotta download them and put them away. I watched just enough to see the lift and then I scanned through the end. I couldn't really see a lot, but I got a glimpse of something :lol: Just enough to wet my whistle until June.

Avioding pictures will be the hardest for me. I REALLY do not want to see the Yeti before I ride.

yensidtlaw1969

Ugh, so . . . . tempted . . . . .

Idon't know when I'll be seing Everest, I might not go til 07 because my mom seems to want to go to DL this year instead (to which I'd happily comply).

I think I might just listen to the sounds, yes, yes that's it, minimize the window and just listen to it.

Yes.

No.

Yes.

No.

Yes no yes no yes no yes no yes no yes.

No.

Yes, just listen to it.

Yensid "MIND-GAMES-!-!-!-!" tlaw1969

the-reason14

OMG, do you know how freakin tempting this is. OMG, Ill have to try and wait out until March, do you think I can do it, I dont think I can do it, can you do it, can you shut me up, ok shutting up.:lookaroun

Buford

This is one ride I don't want to spoil...I am SO TEMPTED TO CLICK...MUST NOT......but I won't get to ride for a few months......arrgh!!!

I am sure many will appreciate it though!

yensidtlaw1969

XSTech said:
Thanks to an inside source, Inside the Magic has obtained two exclusive video ride-throughs of Expedition Everest, including footage of the ever-elusive Yeti!

Be sure to check out these videos here:
http://libsyn.com/media/insidethemagic/everest1.MOV
http://libsyn.com/media/insidethemagic/everest2.MOV

I personally have not watched them as to not spoil the attraction for myself, but I'm sure you all will enjoy them!

Also, check out my weekly podcast, Inside the Magic, at:
http://www.distantcreations.com/insidethemagic

Enjoy!
Dude, by the way, if we still had that reputation thing you'd get like 20,000 points from the boards for being the first person in the world to post a video of Everest. Mucho Props.

Yensid "LOAD-,-DARN-IT-LOOOAAAADDD-!-!-!-!-!-!" tlaw1969

Pongo

Show of hands: who actually WILL watch the video?

I didn't think so. :lol:

Thank you for the opportunity though. It is tempting. But I just can't bring myself to it. Once I ride it though, I'll be all over that video.

1stStarIC2nite

This might sound strange... but I blocked the website so I can't view it now, and it strangely seemed to diminish my extreme curiosity. Now, I can easily unblock it... but still... :lol: This is the ultimate test of will-power :lol:

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
You might want to warn people, those are some large files! The first is 38Mb and the second 33MB. Not for dial-up!!

Not a bad looking ride! I won't spoil it for those who don't want to watch...

Pongo

1stStarIC2nite said:
This might sound strange... but I blocked the website so I can't view it now, and it strangely seemed to diminish my extreme curiosity. Now, I can easily unblock it... but still... :lol: This is the ultimate test of will-power :lol:

It's for the best :lol:

How did the video camera operator sneak it onto the ride? He/She must have been very sneaky, and I would hate to see what would happen to him/her if someone turned him/her in.

e4ymod

1stStarIC2nite said:
I'm testing myself too. I actually downloaded the videos to my computer. And they're sitting on my desktop taunting me.

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
You might want to warn people, those are some large files! The first is 38Mb and the second 33MB. Not for dial-up!!

Not a bad looking ride! I won't spoil it for those who don't want to watch...

EDIT: I guess I was too busy watching to put up my hand :eek:

EpcotServo

How dare this guy!!!!!:fork: :mad: I get videos during guest previews, but this is just insane. These were invited cast members who rode today, and now we can get them fired. WDI and E:E ops have been very strict on this! Please don't watch the video. Don't support this...

MrNonacho

Premium Member
e4ymod said:
I'm testing myself too. I actually downloaded the videos to my computer. And they're sitting on my desktop taunting me.

Same... Except I watched the first second of both of them (just a taste).

yensidtlaw1969

Brer_roadrunner said:
I caved... I'm a weak, weak person:)... All I can say is wow... That's it, don't want to spoil it for the rest of you...
Tell me, if I don't know when I'm gonna see it and it might not be for a year, should I watch the video?

Yensidtlaw1969

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom