Hatbox LIVES!?!

juan

Original Poster
Ok,
So I was at Disneyland today and went on the Haunted Mansion.
It was its first day open after the removal of NBC.

I was riding and happened to look around in the attic and I noticed *I SWEAR* (unless my eyes are playing tricks!) the Hatbox Ghost behind some boxes off to the back. I was able to see part of his face, his hat and part of the box he's holding.
I did a double take and was like :eek::eek::eek:

I ended up riding it again and I swear it looks like he's concealed partly by some boxes (maybe to be hooked up soon?)

He is located in the back right of his area (right side of buggy before the exit of attic).

I didn't have my camera, but anyone going soon, please look and let me know if I'm going crazy or not.:lol::lol:

Testtrack321

He was supposed to be added back to the ride last year. I guess it's finally happened, almost.

Al Lutz on miceage had a good article on the whole thing.

dweezil78

Ok,
So I was at Disneyland today and went on the Haunted Mansion.
It was its first day open after the removal of NBC.

I was riding and happened to look around in the attic and I noticed *I SWEAR* (unless my eyes are playing tricks!) the Hatbox Ghost behind some boxes off to the back. I was able to see part of his face, his hat and part of the box he's holding.
I did a double take and was like :eek::eek::eek:

Was there yesterday too, but sadly did not see it. (Was not looking for it, so I'm not doubting you.)

I did notice that the stretching room on the left, the one I was in, is pretty scuffed up though after the removal of the NBC overlay! Was surprised to see it in that condition. That said, it's nice to have the original back! NBC is good, but do we really need it for a full third of the year?!

EDIT: Also, Leota was not floating again. I seem to remember they got that working before the NBC switchover this year unless my memory is wrong... ?

juan

Original Poster
I will be at DL next Monday night for a few hours. Where exactly should I be looking? I will try and get a picture.

Bride is on the left, hatbox space is on the right. He is in the far back right of that space, partially covered in boxes.

Nicole220

I SO saw him yesterday! At first it looked like a lamp and some other objects that looked similar to his shape, but I do think it was him. Dunno why he's hiding.

juan

Original Poster
I SO saw him yesterday! At first it looked like a lamp and some other objects that looked similar to his shape, but I do think it was him. Dunno why he's hiding.

Haha! So I'm not the only crazy one! :ROFLOL::ROFLOL::D

lazyboy97o

This thread is worthless without pics!! I cannot believe this news has not spread and that their are not lines of people armed with cameras trying to capture something, anything.

gerryu21220

There are photos on the MC board, "the Long-Forgotten..." thread 7. Turned out to be an old lamp. In the dark, the shade resembled the top of the hat box. I would post them here, but I don't think that would be koshur.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom