A Ride on Everest

goofyfan13

jborda87 said:
Anyone think I'll be able to get a chance to ride Everest while I'm there from March 4th to March 11th?

Theres always a chance, they'll probobly be doing soft openings. Just don't plan your trip around riding it, cause it may not happen. Most of the time you have to be in the right place at the right time to get on a soft opening. Good luck and have a great trip! :wave:

Upvote 0

Brent

Well I would put in my input but a cm greeter @ EE on the 11th told me "to please not give gusts false information"(see trip report,i'll post it later) But there is a chance for soft & I would say a decent one w/ cms rideing already & previews comeing at the end of jan for dvc & ap people.

Upvote 0

AshAlytwins

jborda87.....I care...first because those of us who cannot get back to the world until November look forward to reports from those who get to ride EE....and second because you are from PA!!!!

Upvote 0

jasonchas

I was there last week and I got to ride Everest 5 times in a row during EMH's. It was also open pretty much everytime we were at AK. So, your chances are very good that you will be able to ride.

Upvote 0

Neverwhere

Probably. You can always try asking at your resort front desk if they are doing previews. They don't every day, and usually not all day. When I went they did it a few days from 9-2.

Upvote 0

SusanAnne

We leave on Friday, and my daughter is hoping that it will be running. We are there for a week, so we will just keep checking to see if it is running. A nice extra if it is.

Upvote 0
I went to WDW from Feb 4th-11th - Everest was open every day except for one day. One morning they were doing maintenance for 3 or 4 hours. Grab a fast pass first thing and you won't have to wait. Some CM's however are not reliable at the other parks if you wanted to ask them whether it was running. While waiting in line for the Astro Orbitor someone asked a CM if Everest was open and she said no. I tried to explain to her that it was open and I rode it 4 different times on 3 different days. She told me that only cast members were allowed to ride it.

Garry

Upvote 0

Boo's Mom

I waited 10 minutes for it the first time I rode it and 5 minutes the second time I rode it on Wednesday the 15th.... fun ride! I'm sure you'll get to ride it :wave:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom