EE preview on TV

shadsdad

Original Poster
Watching the WDW Christmas parade on TV, Saw the short preview of EE with Raven, the ride looks awesome. :sohappy:

yensidtlaw1969

There was a quickframe or two that showed the yeti (darkened, ofcourse, but the shilouette was apparent. Exactly as I Imagined him:) .

Yensid "GGGGGRRRRRRARRRRRRAAAAAAAARGGGHHHHH" tlaw1969

SewIn2Disney

Just saw it too. Made everyone in the room shut up (that was hard).

Do you believe that Santa was replaced by Stitch in the Disneyland parade? Isn't that going too far?

SewIn2Disney

OMG, did anyone think that the choir was wearing Yellow Mickey Ponchos during the final Joy to the World Scene? From far away, that was my first thought, then I saw that they were really robes.

All joking aside, that worldwide fanale was amazing.

Have a merry christmas everyone!

bonofuzz

When was it shown?

For those of us who have not seen the parade yet (living on the west coast), about when during the show do they show the shots of EE and the yeti? I can tune in for a bit but with all the days events, I can't watch the whole show.

forbidden donut

yensidtlaw1969 said:
There was a quickframe or two that showed the yeti (darkened, ofcourse, but the shilouette was apparent. Exactly as I Imagined him:) .

Yensid "GGGGGRRRRRRARRRRRRAAAAAAAARGGGHHHHH" tlaw1969

Just got a screen capture of the Yeti!
Cant see very much though
53944958.jpg

1stStarIC2nite

It was a very very awesome segment. The queue looks fantastic. However, I don't think that is an actual clip of the yeti... but who knows? Anyway... the Monster's Inc. part was really cool too, as was the finale. I thought the Santa Stitch was cute, by the way...

Happy Holidays! :xmas:

TTATraveler

The clip from EE was awesome. It really looks like it is going to be one of the great E-Tickets.

The parade was also great this year. I liked how more of DL was shown this year as was the other parks DLP, TDL, and HKDL.

xfkirsten

SewIn2Disney said:
Do you believe that Santa was replaced by Stitch in the Disneyland parade? Isn't that going too far?

That was just for the taping. Stitch isn't normally in A Christmas Fantasy at all. :)

Jose Eber

Great screen shots!!!

Makes me want to record it! I'll host it if anyone has that segment! Sweet! There's good news then that we get it later on today in Orlando.

J.

imamouse

AARRUUGGHHHH!!!! The parade didn't air in my area. I hope it airs tonight as it will in Orlando, but hopefully not at 8PM ET as I will be watching Modern Marvels at that time. Merry Christmas to all :xmas:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom