Best Bathrooms @ WDW

mayoki

Original Poster
Over the past several visits to WDW, I have found several great bathrooms for some quiet time :veryconfu, and you all seem like nice people, so I thought I'd share my secrets . I look for low traffic, cleanliness, environment

MK:Under the old Tram station in Tommorowland

Epcot(Future World)
Left of main entrance(before entering)
Communicore Right in giant hallway.

Epcot(World Showcase)
Japan, far left behind food service.
International Gateway

AK:
Behind Tusker House
Across from DINOSAUR

MGM:Still looking

Hope this helps someone!!

makscopes

MK: Mickeys ToonTown - right next to gas station. Farthest stall in Mens Rest Room. The exhaust fan is so LOUD that nobody will hear anything that you are doing. You will feel like a King sitting on his throne. :king:

My advice is to stay away from the bathroom behind the Columbia Harbor House, right near Peter Pan's Flight. For some odd reason, the entire bathroom is soaking wet, and it is always like this. Also, there are always more kids in Fantasyland and Toontown (obviously), and this leads to more diapers in the garbages. I don't care how often they change the garbage bags, I will avoid them...

TiggersPooh

yeah the Tland ones under the Skyway station is pretty amazing! LOL They have a recording of Stitch that plays every few minutes...just to let ya know

crazydaveh

To me, the best restroom is one that's nearby when "it" drops! Who cares where it is, as long as it's there and clean!

Most bathrooms at WDW are clean and ready when nature calls!

raven

An interesting, and hidden, little bathroom is in the fort on TS island at MK. Yes, there is a very small modern bathroom on the main level of the fort if you look! Weird but kinda cool at the same time. :wave:

LilDucky

My favorite bathroom is in DAK near the bridge to Harambe bacause it has those cool hand dryers that make your skin look all funny :lookaroun

or any other bathroom with those dryers :lookaroun

diddy_mouse

At Epcot, I'd have to go with the one near the Odyssey building. Its nice and big and looks like it hasn't changed since 1982...vintage, I like it!

bluefaery

TiggersPooh said:
yeah the Tland ones under the Skyway station is pretty amazing! LOL They have a recording of Stitch that plays every few minutes...just to let ya know

ok now i have to go check that out.

Yellow Shoes

LilDucky said:
My favorite bathroom is in DAK near the bridge to Harambe bacause it has those cool hand dryers that make your skin look all funny :lookaroun

or any other bathroom with those dryers :lookaroun

I LOVE those dryers. I was at AK with my 10 year old son. He waited outside for me (coffee, dontcha know??). I came outside waaaay too excited and said, "You've GOT to go to the bathroom, and make sure you wash your hands."

He thought I was nuts, of course, but he is a good kid and did it. He came out of the bathroom laughing.

(Now that I've typed all of this, I realize that it is one of those moments that probably doesn't translate well, but it is a great memory for us!)

Jerm

I thoguht about doing one of these post a long time ago now I wish I would have because it seems every has the love of the potty!!

MK--the hidden one next to Pirates
EPCOT--the ones next to Germany near the trains
MGM--the ones for the Sci-Fi Dine Inn
AK--am I ever in the park long enough to go?!?!? The ones right at the entrance of Harambe (always seem to eat people..have waited outside for 20 minutes before)

J

Tim G

mayoki said:
Over the past several visits to WDW, I have found several great bathrooms...
To me... Theme Park bathrooms are just Theme Park bathrooms... :lookaroun

IMO there all the same, beside some theming... but there still just bathrooms, to me, and I''m glad that I don't have to live in them, so... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Not to put you down, but IMO there are no "great" bathrooms... Oops!!! I lied... Yes there are... the ones at home :D :D :D

righttrack

I certainly know the worst one. The "shared" restrooms between 50’s Prime Time Cafe and Hollywood and Vine. Just not enough bathroom for those two places. H&V is always packed and 50's does well too.

Steamboat_Kevin

The only WDW bathroom that sticks out in my mind is the Downtown Disney Rainforest Café's. I go in there even if I don't have to "go" because the theming is so neat.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom