Club Cool - is OPEN!!!

WDWScottieBoy

Original Poster
It's official. Club Cool opened at 11:00am this morning. So much for getting there at 8:45 to sit and wait. But here are the pictures, ENJOY!

Club_Cool_1.jpg

Club_Cool_2.jpg

Club_Cool_3.jpg

Club_Cool_4.jpg

Club_Cool_5.jpg

Club_Cool_6.jpg

Club_Cool_7.jpg

Club_Cool_8.jpg

Club_Cool_9.jpg

Club_Cool_10.jpg

WDWScottieBoy

Original Poster
Club_Cool_21.jpg

Club_Cool_22.jpg

Club_Cool_23.jpg

Club_Cool_24.jpg

Club_Cool_25.jpg

Club_Cool_26.jpg

That's all for now everyone! I hope they make your day a little bit better.

(And I drank them all, even Beverly! :slurp: the only thing not there was Mozambique which is new)

tink rules

Please explain this Beverly one to me... should I avoid it???

Just wondering...

What are the best selections you can tell me about?

Thanks

WDWScottieBoy

Original Poster
Beverly is an excellent drink. Just read the description on it. I'd say it's probably one of the main ones you HAVE to drink.

Me personally, I LOVE Mezzo Mix (not that anyone could tell). They're all really good, so give 'em all a try.

Since1976

I never got to visit the old Ice Station Cool...

All the Coca-Cola labeling in there makes me think of Yogurt from SPACEBALLS: "Moichandising!" (Not that that's any different from WDW's other shops :p )

tracyandalex

thanks for the pics!!!

we too are sad to see the snow theme gone, but things have to change i guess. we are very excited to see the new one. how much are the build your own bottle?

tracy & alex

Magicot

Thank you so much for all these pics! I have been waiting so long to see what they have done with this place. It's definatly an UPGRADE! :cool:

(I love how you got the pics on wdwmagic.com in less than an hour of it's grand opening- well done WDWScottieBoy!)

Epcot82Guy

This seems very sterile to me. Very much a large Coke store, but the old theme wasnt brining people in, I guess, compared to the costs. So, inevitable changes...

Ah well...

I would like to know what that bottle thing is you can watch you bottle being made or something like thoes animal things you can get made at the zoo. what is that about.

WDWScottieBoy

Original Poster
Magicot said:
Thank you so much for all these pics! I have been waiting so long to see what they have done with this place. It's definatly an UPGRADE! :cool:

(I love how you got the pics on wdwmagic.com in less than an hour of it's grand opening- well done WDWScottieBoy!)

I do my best to keep this site as the first place to get any information.

Also, for the Build your own Bottle I belive it was $12.

The little machine where you get to wrap the bottle yourself was $2.50 I believe. (MyStyle Coke)

WDWScottieBoy

Original Poster
Dizneyworld4430 said:
I would like to know what that bottle thing is you can watch you bottle being made or something like thoes animal things you can get made at the zoo. what is that about.

There are 8 different wraps that you can use. That little machine opens up, you place the wrapper you want on the bottle in there and you do it. I was going to do it myself to see how it was, but didn't. Next time I go I'll make one and I'll get pictures of the pricing as well!

nickcarraway

I agree. And those floors look like they'll become very, very stick in no time. Not much of improvement considering they removed the beloved cold chamber. They should've put some gravel-like substance down or something. Once people starting spilling (and by spilling, I mean involuntarily spitting up) all that delicious Beverly, sneakers will start adhering to the surface again. What does everyone think happened to the frozen ice man? I don't see him anywhere. Poor guy.

WDWScottieBoy

Original Poster
I'd like to know where the big Coke vehicle thing went.

ALSO, forgot to mention this: the new machines with the sodas in them, you only press the button once and it fills the cup. Don't hold it down.

I wish they would use the Coke cups again as these just look like regular Dixie cups.

And, the place was packed with Management, WDI and Coca-Cola managers as well. I had several come up to me asking how it was, worth the wait, etc.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom