Osborne Lights, Fantasmic, Illuminations and More pics!

WDWScottieBoy

Original Poster
Fantasmic_10.jpg

Fantasmic_11.jpg

Fantasmic_12.jpg

Hat_4.jpg

LMA_1.jpg

Osbourne_3.jpg

Osbourne_5.jpg

Osbourne_10.jpg

Osbourne_14.jpg

Osbourne_17.jpg

And the ones with spots in the Osborne pictures, that's snow and not something with the camera!

More to come!

col

wow! there amazing, really good! what with this site and those pictures im getting more excited for my trip!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:) :sohappy: :xmas:

Azerin

Nice pics! Thank you for posting... can't wait to see them for myself in two weeks :xmas:

What type of camera and what settings did you use to take the Osborne lights pictures if you don't mind me asking :)

Teenchy

Scottie Boy ! Thanks, great pics. All of us on this site appreciate all of the photos you locals provide us when we are away! :sohappy:

The temp. in the Wash. D.C. area yesterday was 74 (Very Disney like) Todays high temp. was 45! Your pictures made it worth while and feel like Chirstmas.
:xmas:

Cinderella Fan

I agree completely with everyone else, these pics are amazing.

Can't wait to see them for myself....:xmas:

Teenchy said:
Scottie Boy ! Thanks, great pics. All of us on this site appreciate all of the photos you locals provide us when we are away! :sohappy:

The temp. in the Wash. D.C. area yesterday was 74 (Very Disney like) Todays high temp. was 45! Your pictures made it worth while and feel like Chirstmas.
:xmas:

Tim G

Thanks for sharing...

BUT...

To be honest, don't see any difference with the OL from this year and my pics, taken last christmas... :lookaroun

WDWScottieBoy

Original Poster
Azerin said:
Nice pics! Thank you for posting... can't wait to see them for myself in two weeks :xmas:

What type of camera and what settings did you use to take the Osborne lights pictures if you don't mind me asking :)

I have a Digital Canon Rebel EOS XT, and if you want to see the settings for each shot, go to my photo album on here and look underneath the pictures, all settings can be found there! :D

Rob, I've only got two lens' right now (28-80mm and 70-300mm) but am hoping to get one that's wider, and then one that will shoot 2000mm for rocket/shuttle shots.

And Dave thanks for the compliment, like I said, I'm still working on the new camera.

PhotoDave219

Whn i said to buy "The National Georgraphic Field Guide to Photography", it wasnt meant as a slight. I recommend that book to everyone. Its the best beginner book ever made.... I still reread it every now and again...

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
WDWScottieBoy said:
I have a Digital Canon Rebel EOS XT, and if you want to see the settings for each shot, go to my photo album on here and look underneath the pictures, all settings can be found there!

Just remember,

it's not the camera, it's the photographer. The same settings can be replicated on any DSLR and most DP&S.

eg:

dsc00115_std.jpg

dsc00195_std.jpg

dsc00187_std.jpg

dsc00183_std.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom