Passholder Discount Extended through January 10, 2011

MissM

Original Poster
Just got a Passholder email which included a notice about the property-wide Passholder discount. The wording makes it sound like they've been doing it all this time, though officially on the website, it was only through September 30th and most CM's weren't giving it to me in the last month or so.

Anyway, it's officially still on-going.

FLASH! Passholder merchandise discount extended!
The current 10% Passholder discount* at select Walt Disney World merchandise locations has been extended through January 10, 2011. What a great way to get holiday gifts for those you love—and what a great "excuse" to visit the Theme Parks you love, too!

See important details below.

IMPORTANT DETAILS
*Offer is valid only at select Walt Disney World Resort stores. The Passholder discount is not accepted at Walt Disney World Resort Operating Participant locations, including, but not limited to, China, Japan and Morocco Pavilions at World Showcase in Epcot®, Arribas Brothers, Basin®, Basin White, Cirque du Soleil®, Curl™ by Sammy Duvall, Ghirardelli® Ice Cream & Chocolate Shop, House of Blues®, Hoypoloi, LEGO Imagination Center®, Magic Masters®, Magnetron, Niki Bryan Spas, ORLANDO HARLEY-DAVIDSON®, Planet Hollywood®, Rainforest Cafe®, Richard Petty Driving Experience, Rubio Balloon Arts, SD Watersports, Sosa Family Cigars, LittleMissMatched®, Sunglass Icon®, Surrey Bike Rental, T-Rex™ Café, Wyland Galleries, The Disney Store, Disney's Character Premiere, Disney's Character Warehouse and any other locations or kiosks that are not owned and operated by the owners of Walt Disney World Resort. Discount is not valid on purchases of ticket media, gift certificates, Disney Gift Cards, videos, DVDs and CDs, Disney Dollars, sundries, periodicals, digital and video cameras, disposable cameras, film, consumer electronics (e.g., CD players, TVs, DVD players), tobacco, alcohol, in-Park balloon vendors, Add-a-Dollar (Wildlife Conservation Fund), postage stamps, rentals (e.g., strollers, ECV), all Titleist® and Cobra® golf equipment, National brand fragrances, treatments and cosmetics, personalization, imaging and Disney's PhotoPass® products, Lladro, Armani, Hummel, Swarovski® Crystal, Walt Disney Classics Collection, other collectibles and select merchandise. May not be combined with any other discount, offer or promotion. Not valid on previous purchases. A valid Walt Disney World Resort Passholder ID must be presented at time of purchase to receive discount.

Daddio

WDWMAGIC Sponsor
I wonder if the 20% discount has been extended to premium annual passholders as it was in the past.

David

TheDisneyMagic

It still doesn't compare to what I get with my annual pass at Disneyland Paris, literally every where I can purchase something, I get a discount. In the parks, in Disney Village and all of the resorts. Whether it's food, drink, merchandise or a service I get a discount. Yet with my Walt Disney World annual pass, I have to search out which places are applicable. Considering how much money the WDW Anual passes are, a few better perks would be nice.

dreamfinder

Yet with my Walt Disney World annual pass, I have to search out which places are applicable. Considering how much money the WDW Anual passes are, a few better perks would be nice.

Under the current plan, basically all Disney owned and operated merch locations are giving the discount. That long list of exclusions are basically 3rd party vendors, as well as national brands that may not allow for discounting. You shouldn't have to search of merch discounts.

Food discounts on the other hand are a completely different story. I am a bit surprised those haven't surfaced yet at CS locations.

Oddysey

Under the current plan, basically all Disney owned and operated merch locations are giving the discount. That long list of exclusions are basically 3rd party vendors, as well as national brands that may not allow for discounting. You shouldn't have to search of merch discounts.

Food discounts on the other hand are a completely different story. I am a bit surprised those haven't surfaced yet at CS locations.

Quite honestly I would spend much more money at Disney if there was a discount for food. Once you have been a passholder for so many years there is little incentive to spend on that type of thing. My DW and I either pack lunch or typically eat off site because we cant justify the cost even if we are able to afford it. If there was an AP discount Disney would surley benefit from increased spending on food and drinks from my family.

Discounts for Annual Passholders

We are waiting patiently for A/P room discounts for Feb/March/2011....It only goes to 12/25/10 now!!!!!!!!.......What is the hold up???????

We spend alot of $$$$$$ on our A/P passes, & they seem to put us last, when it comes to discounts........

Any input on this ????????????:veryconfu:veryconfu!!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom