EE test , looked like joe was riding it

disneyplanet

Original Poster
Was at animal kingdom tuesday and saw everest running and someone was on the ride. It looked like joe himeself. Took photo hope it comes out. At the extra magic hours they were doing a multi train test. The castmember out frount said it may be open by the holiday if not sooner, but offically 1006. Will be home sunday to up load. Sorry for type os using my blackberry.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Thanks for the update. Its been testing with sandbags for a while now, but this would be the first sighting of a person riding so far.

Empress Room

disneyplanet said:
but offically 1006.

Wow, they'll be opening EE in time for the Battle of Hastings? ; ) Who would have guessed?

Seriously, thanks for the update. Although I had convinced myself that there was no way in heck that previews would begin in the first and second week of December when I'm down there, I guess there's still hope. Safer bet is after New Year's, I would believe.

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
Crackberries are fun.. lol.

Seriously though, thanks for the update. If you're right, this means Joe is back in town

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
Thanks for the update. I'll be very curious to see the photo(s)!

Oh yeah, and use the Blackberry while you can. Sounds like the e-mail service is going to be shut down here in the US, because of a long-running lawsuit. Personally, I can't stand'em. I'd prefer to have a SmartPhone or PocketPC. Or, in a pinch, a Palm Pilot. ;)

Jose Eber

There won't be any previews for a loooong time right? Isn't what's next technically labeled public testing (sounds bad doesn't it!). That's when if you are there the right time, you can line up. Then you wait a couple months, cast member previews, pass member previews etc, public previews happen one right after each other.

Good eye (and photograph). Is the water feature on?

llrain

18596DAK_038_Large_.jpg

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
woah!

It doesn't look like either of those people are Joe though... MAYBE the guy on the left, but the guy on the right looks more like Michael Bolton

BeachClubVillas

That's people all right, but I'm not so sure it's Joe. Of course, I've never seen him in person, so someone better than me can tell for sure.

In the mean time, can we talk about whoever those two are having THE BEST JOB IN THE WORLD?!?!?!?!?!? Seriously, that's just not rightly fair. :lol:

MommytoMJM

Just showed the pic to Andrew...his facilitator fro Traditions was a gal who is a lead for this ride and he thinks that might be her in the blue! Wouldn't that be cool?

joel_maxwell

Permanent Resident of EPCOT
mkt said:
woah!

It doesn't look like either of those people are Joe though... MAYBE the guy on the left, but the guy on the right looks more like Michael Bolton
michael keaton in the Mister Mom days.

thanks for the pic. good clarity. muy jealous of Michael Keaton look-a-like.

RIPHorizons

MommytoMJM said:
Just showed the pic to Andrew...his facilitator fro Traditions was a gal who is a lead for this ride and he thinks that might be her in the blue! Wouldn't that be cool?

Im going to have to disagree with you on that... I dont think it would be cool to be called Michael Bolton... specially if I were female!!! :lol:

Lee

Adventurer
Man, oh man.....I really want to get on that ride.

And by the way...neither one of those guys is Joe. That ear would be clearly visible from this distance.:lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom