How are the crowds/temps at the end of may start of june??

Mukta

Temps will be hot. Have you been in September? Heat is comparable to that, but with a little less humidity.
Crowds will vary depending on the exact dates. Memorial day weekend will be packed, the rest of the time will be manageable.

Upvote 0

Crush Dude!

Back from WDW!Counting down to DLP in November!
Original Poster
Temps will be hot. Have you been in September? Heat is comparable to that, but with a little less humidity.
Crowds will vary depending on the exact dates. Memorial day weekend will be packed, the rest of the time will be manageable.

Ive only been in August and July and love the heat :sohappy:

Upvote 0

wm49rs

A naughty bit o' crumpet
Premium Member
The heat is what it is. No surprises there...

As for crowds, after Memorial Day until about mid-June they're not bad. Once the schools in the North start to let out however, the crowds definitely pick up....

Upvote 0

Disney05

Been there the end of May many times. Didn't think the heat was that bad. Going the end of May next year. Love that time of year. The love bugs are more of a nuisance than the heat.

Upvote 0

007mickey

Here they are in all their glory...

ar118022326231363.jpg

Upvote 0

minniemickeyfan

We always go at the end of May/ beginning of June and from what I've experienced the last few years in a row: only once I noticed the Love Bugs that was in 07. In '07 amd '09 it wasn't so bad on heat (I remember because grandparents went these 2 trips and they bring good weather) In '08 and '10 -hot

Crowds are always manageable from what I've experienced. Head to Magic Kingdom on Memorial Day-I know that sounds crazy, but we always have and it's not that crowded at all!
Next end of May/June is free dining! Can't wait!

Upvote 0

disneylemons

We have been going the end of May for years. The crowds are not that bad and the heat can be bad, but if you go early, back to resort to swim and back to the parks in the evenings.. its not bad at all..

Upvote 0

erstwo

If you don't mind the heat, then you'll love the beginning of June! (and the end of May.)

As far as crowds go - It's Star Wars Weekends during that time, so we found DHS to be busy on the weekends. It's also Gay Days that first weekend in June usually, so you'll want to avoid MK that first Saturday in June because it's supposed to be packed (just what I've heard, I've not experienced it myself.)

Otherwise, we thought the crowds were just fine. It wasn't a ghost town, but it wasn't packed either. :) I think you'll love it that time of year!

ETA - I've never seen the lovebugs. Even in early June. Here's hoping I never do!

Upvote 0

WDWmazprty

We'll be there the end of May this time and we're hoping its nice. I havent been during that time of year in a loooong time, we usually go in Sept.

Upvote 0
Almost all of our 15 trips to Disney have been the last week of May through the first week of June. We have found that the crowds do start to pick up the further into our vacation it gets. Expect wait times for the headliner attractions to be pretty long by late morning. That being said, take advantage of extra magic hours (if you are a Disney resort guest) and Fastpasses and you'll do just fine.

Upvote 0

SAV

We usually do Mid June and it is in the low to mid 90's and crowds are 6 or 7 at the busiest. Personally, I love the heat, so it doesn't bother me a bit.

Upvote 0

pcarathers

HEY, we will be there the same time!! We leave home on May 28, check in on the 29th and leave to come home on the 4th of June! :cool:
Being from Louisiana, we're used to the heat and humidity....the way I look at it,. ......we're at DISNEY!!!!!

Upvote 0
HEY, we will be there the same time!! We leave home on May 28, check in on the 29th and leave to come home on the 4th of June! :cool:
Being from Louisiana, we're used to the heat and humidity....the way I look at it,. ......we're at DISNEY!!!!!

We are from Louisiana too and we'll be in "the world" May 26th though June 4th. Where will you guys be staying?

Upvote 0

Cetta

I went May 17-24, 2009 and it was awesome! it was hot and rainy but being at Disney makes it all ok. Every morning was nice and sunny but around lunch time everyday it started to rain and stayed rainy everyday but our last full day and it was HOT. I will def suggest you buy ponchos at home (one for everyday per person) so you don't have to spend the $7 for a Disney poncho. The crowds were not that bad either. I don't think we ever waited more then 15 minutes to get on a ride. You will enjoy that time of year with no doubts!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom