New Muppet meet n greet rumor

drew81

Original Poster
A new Muppet meet n greet is in the works. It will be an experience with Kermit the Frog(in puppet form) and he will interact and talk with guests.

Bork Bork

A new Muppet meet n greet is in the works. It will be an experience with Kermit the Frog(in puppet form) and he will interact and talk with guests.

Where? I've got to see this! I guess Muppet Courtyard seems the obvious choice. Any word on whether Chef will make an appearance?

_Scar

Awesome!

I'd love to get a picture with Kermit!

Do you think they'll have a voice synthesizer or whatever like Mickey M and G at Disneyland?

stof911

this would be awesome my daughter goes cccrrraaazzzzyyyy when she sees the muppets, just please be muppet form and not giant beings like Sweatums(sp?), even though i would go crazy if i got to have a pic with him

BrerKev

I wonder if they will use the Kermit from the Celebrate You cavalcade parade. Either way, I think this is long over due.

bryPOD

Is there casting going on yet? If so, I'd love to know as I have a bit of experience with puppeteering and am currently looking for a new job...

fmingo36

YAY for the Muppets! I'm actually wearing a shirt that has Kermit and Miss Piggy on the front of it.

On a side note-I was lucky enough to see the Jim Henson Experience Travel exhibit in MA a few months back. I snuck a picture with the Rolf puppet and got teary when I saw the Kermit puppet.

I say the more Muppets the better!!!

imagineer boy

Awesome! Anything that involves the characters talking to guests I'm all for. Especially with something really cool like Kermit in muppet form.

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.
WOW, i may be slow on the muppet costume news, but i'm so happy that they got rid of the stupid muppet costumes!

jt04

:sohappy:Muppets definitely getting more and more of the spotlight which is good news.

Pizza Planet has got to go and hopefully soon. Or at least relocated.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom