WDW Restaurant Fall Madness: Round One #2

Splashman

Original Poster
Okay, it is time to move on to the second set of matches in the first round of play. So far, Rose and Crown Pub and Dining Room, Via Napoli, and Cinderella's Royal Table have won their matches and advanced to the next round. The final match from the first set of matches has yet to be decided. To keep the tournament moving, I have included that match with this set of matches and it will continue from where it left off. If you have already voted for this match, please do not vote for it again. If you have not voted, please include your vote with the rest of your votes for this group of matches.

As always, the first restaurant to receive (15) votes wins and you are voting for which restaurant you like better between the two. Here are the matches for this set:

Magic Kingdom Region (continuation):

Cape May Cafe (Beach Club) vs. Hollywood Brown Derby (Hollywood Studios)

Hollywood Studios Region:

Chef Mickey's (Contemporary) vs. The Plaza Restaurant (Magic Kingdom)
Mickey's Backyard BBQ (Fort Wilderness) vs. Kouzzina by Cat Cora (Boardwalk)

Animal Kingdom Region:

'Ohana (Polynesian) vs. Tony's Town Square (Magic Kingdom)
House of Blues Restaurant (Downtown Disney) vs. Bongos Cuban Cafe (Downtown Disney)

Have fun!

Vernonpush

Cape May Cafe (Beach Club) vs. Hollywood Brown Derby (Hollywood Studios)
(I've already voted for HBD)

The Plaza Restaurant (Magic Kingdom)
Kouzzina by Cat Cora (Boardwalk)

Animal Kingdom Region:

Tony's Town Square (Magic Kingdom)
Bongos Cuban Cafe (Downtown Disney)

LoriMistress

*Hollywood Brown Derby (Hollywood Studios)
*Chef Mickey's (Contemporary)
*Kouzzina by Cat Cora (Boardwalk)
*'Ohana (Polynesian)
*Bongos Cuban Cafe (Downtown Disney)

Splashman

Original Poster
We have a winner in the match-up between Cape May Cafe and Hollywood Brown Derby. This was our most competitive match yet and I am a bit surprised by the outcome. I had Cape May Cafe ranked considerably higher than Hollywood Brown Derby so I would classify this as our first upset. I did not realize so many people liked the Hollywood Brown Derby.

Hollywood Brown Derby narrowly edges out Cape May Cafe 15-14.

With this match being decided we no longer need anyone to vote for this match. Please from here on out in this thread, vote only for the four match-ups of this set.

WDW_Emily

Chef Mickey's (Contemporary)
Mickey's Backyard BBQ (Fort Wilderness)-Haven't ate there in awhile but I enjoyed it the last time I went

Animal Kingdom Region:

'Ohana (Polynesian)
House of Blues Restaurant (Downtown Disney)

hiddenmickey75

Chef Mickey's
(Contemporary)
Mickey's Backyard BBQ (Fort Wilderness)

Animal Kingdom Region:

'Ohana (Polynesian)
Bongos Cuban Cafe (Downtown Disney)

travelgip

Okay, it is time to move on to the second set of matches in the first round of play. So far, Rose and Crown Pub and Dining Room, Via Napoli, and Cinderella's Royal Table have won their matches and advanced to the next round. The final match from the first set of matches has yet to be decided. To keep the tournament moving, I have included that match with this set of matches and it will continue from where it left off. If you have already voted for this match, please do not vote for it again. If you have not voted, please include your vote with the rest of your votes for this group of matches.

As always, the first restaurant to receive (15) votes wins and you are voting for which restaurant you like better between the two. Here are the matches for this set:

Magic Kingdom Region (continuation):

Hollywood Brown Derby (Hollywood Studios)

Chef Mickey's (Contemporary)
Mickey's Backyard BBQ (Fort Wilderness)

Animal Kingdom Region:

My picks!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom