My pre-trip report!

I know this is about a month early but I really feel like it is time for my pre-trip report. This will help me iron out things seeing it all typed up and you guys always have wonderful tips. So, we (my boyfriend and I) will be arriving November 11th around 8:00 pm which is when we will check in and settle in for the night. We are staying at Pop Century resort. Our trip will break down like this:

November 12th: Animal Kingdom

• Dinning: Yak & Yeti, 6:30
  • EMH until 8:00 pm

November 13th: Magic Kingdom

• Crystal Palace: 2:35, MSEP: 9:00, Wishes: 10:00
  • EMH until 1:00 am

November 14th: Hollywood Studios

• 50's Primetime Cafe: 2:00, Fantasmic! 6:30
  • Downtown Disney will be this night. The Disney Art festival will be going on this night.

November 15th: Epcot

• Chef's De France: 5:00, Illuminations 9:00
  • Of course, Food & Wine will be going on this evening

November 16th: Magic Kingdom

• Liberty Tree Tavern: 5:40
  • Tonight when the park closes, we will be going got MVMCP. Out first Christmas in the parks.

November 17th: Disney Hollywood Studios

• Sci-fi Din-in Theater, 12:50

And that is it. We will be leaving around four after we squeeze in as many rides as we can at DHS. I planned this trip only three months in advance. The shortest notice I have ever had for any vacation let alone Disney. So, what do you guys think? Anything Crazy I am leaving out? Does everything look good? ADRs? Park days? I have a funny feeling this will be our best Disney trips yet and it is the least planned trip thus far.

ErickainPA

Looks good. Sometimes the least planned ones are the best.

Our wedding/honeymoon trip to Disney was the least planned. We moved to my In-Laws 2nd rental place (they were having a house built and the first rental was over, so we all went to a different rental) in mid-November. One night a few days later my then boyfriend was looking at Disney's site. I asked what he was doing and he said checking out prices to get married there. So the next day I contacted my parents and told them of our plan and then contact Disney and 3 weeks later we went and got married at the Wilderness Lodge.

JustInTime

Original Poster
Looks good. Sometimes the least planned ones are the best.

Our wedding/honeymoon trip to Disney was the least planned. We moved to my In-Laws 2nd rental place (they were having a house built and the first rental was over, so we all went to a different rental) in mid-November. One night a few days later my then boyfriend was looking at Disney's site. I asked what he was doing and he said checking out prices to get married there. So the next day I contacted my parents and told them of our plan and then contact Disney and 3 weeks later we went and got married at the Wilderness Lodge.

WOW! That is awesome! Do yo have a photo album of your wedding?

JustInTime

Original Poster
Plus, for my trip Pooh will be open and everything else that is getting love. I should be able to give some pretty awesome reports when I get back. Hopefully I will be able to share new info on FLE. :D

grumpy 07

you might want to double check but i am pretty sure that the food and wine festival ends on november 14 and you have it planned for the 15. just thought you should know. i am going to disney the 11-18 of november and will be doing the festival on the 13.

JustInTime

Original Poster
you might want to double check but i am pretty sure that the food and wine festival ends on november 14 and you have it planned for the 15. just thought you should know. i am going to disney the 11-18 of november and will be doing the festival on the 13.

Yep. you are correct. Oh, well. I am not too concerned with missing it. Because of Fantasmic's show schedule, I can't alter my days.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom