Candlelight Processional packages officially go on sale on 8/26/2010

Computer Magic

WOW!! This post is buried. I actually found this on google.com by searching Candlelight Processional....

Maybe Steve should announce this on the home page.

Fizbain32

Ok, it's 12:06 EDT on Aug 26th. Should I be able to book this online? Shooting for Whoopi on the 10th

never mind, the blog seems to indicate it is phone calls only.....

daguru

I just checked the ADR website and it is still not listed... I know last year, it was available online and most date/times/restaurants were already booked by time the phone line opened. The rep said the online started at 4:00am and were mostly gone by 7:00am when the phone line opened... :mad:

I'm guessing that they changed it back to just phone this year? Trying to get back to Biergarten on the 11th... IT was our families tradition for almost 10 years now, last year was the first year we didn't get Biergarten... The group is going to be devastated if we can't get it this year! :confused:

Bennyrn12

I have been waiting to book one but my entire trip is still TBD.... annoying. Really wishing Trace was the beginning of the month, just saw him in concert on Friday and he is GREAT!

Nemo14

I got through and got my reservation - 35 minutes total! Still do not know who the announcer will be. :shrug:

daguru

35 mins to book the reservation... isn't that a little long?

Oh well, looks like no processional for the family this year...

g maw

Made my reservation for 12/6. 12/1 - 12/6 TBD. Called at 7:00 and it took 42 minutes to be connected. Was able to get Le Cellier. My friend has never been to Disney and wanted to try Le Cellier.

Computer Magic

At least you guys got through. I've been trying for the last hours on two phones.

Maybe I should have one of you guys try, you seem to have a secre :ROFLOL:

Horizonstta

Made my reservation for 12/6. 12/1 - 12/6 TBD. Called at 7:00 and it took 42 minutes to be connected. Was able to get Le Cellier. My friend has never been to Disney and wanted to try Le Cellier.

Almost the same exact wait time for me. I too was also able to book Le Cellier (for 11/27), but I had four backup restaurants just in case.

I got through the "all circuits are busy" announcements around 7:08. I was then told my estimated wait time was "6 minutes." I think it was a little off. :lol:

PhilharMagician

Sitting here hitting redial since 7:00 am sharp and just getting a busy signal and an occasional "all circuits are busy now". This is ridiculous, it's been over an hour trying to get through.:fork:

PhilharMagician

Almost the same exact wait time for me. I too was also able to book Le Cellier (for 11/27), but I had four backup restaurants just in case.

I got through the "all circuits are busy" announcements around 7:08. I was then told my estimated wait time was "6 minutes." I think it was a little off. :lol:

I haven't even been able to get into the system to be able to wait yet!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom