UFO's over WDW

Slipknot

imagineer boy said:
So that's where I got my sunburn from at WDW.

:lookaroun

*qeues Close Encounters tune*

Anyone got any mashed potatoes?

Or a giant mountain model in your living room...

DisJosh

no2apprentice said:
You won't. It's a prohibited flyzone.

Pssshhhh! :rolleyes:

I'm sure visitors from another world would keep the no fly zone in mind. Espescially while hoovering above possible targets for the first stage of their world dommination.

:p

CaliSurfer182

Hmmmmm I think I know what you are talking about. Last week when I was riding the TTA I saw a bunch of weird ships and lights spinning around and around right above the TTA track. I remarked to myself at the time perhaps their stabilizers were having a meltdown. Then all of a sudden I looked to my right and I saw a bunch of little round green aliens climbing all over a vendors booth. It was weird, but whats more weird is I have this strange deja vu like feeling that I will experience the same event exactly as before in about 12 hours when I go back to MK......should I be afraid? :)

Ringo8n24

imagineer boy said:
So that's where I got my sunburn from at WDW.

:lookaroun

*qeues Close Encounters tune*

Anyone got any mashed potatoes?

That is funny! And you could make the mashed potatoes look like Space Mountain...rake your fork down the sides to create detail... :lol: :lookaroun

MouseMadness

Well, of course, no... but I did see a satellite getting launched into space our last trip there, which was FREAKIN AWESOME! (Okay, very frightening at first :lol: ) Happened during Fantasmic, and totally upstaged the show. :( Still, cool. :cool:

Tom

Beta Return
No, but I did see Bigfoot somewhere in EPCOT once, I think.....and the Loch Ness Monster was in the MGM lake.

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
I would be surprised if there wernt, Its well known that sightings occur around weapon facilities, so i can see why the MK and now the AK is of interest.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom