Clockwise/anti-clockwise

Luau Cove

Original Poster
When you visit the Disney parks, you do them Clockwise or Anti-clockwise?
It's almost automatic for me to do them clockwise, I just couldn't start with Tomorrowland...
-->LUAU

kal1484

We actually do start in Tomorrowland, then head to fantasyland, adventureland, then frontierland. We found most people do the opposite, so it's less busy.

NowInc

I do tommorowland, adventureland, fronterland, and then fantasyland..in that order..strange? Yes...but oh so fun ;)

SilentRascal

Account Suspended
Neither clockwise nor counterclockwise. We may usually start in Tomorrowland, but then we go whereever we feel like next. We may skip over to Adventureland, then walk into Fantasyland, then back to Liberty Square and to Tomorrowland. No real set pattern or anything.

markymark

Originally posted by SilentRascal
Neither clockwise nor counterclockwise. We may usually start in Tomorrowland, but then we go whereever we feel like next. We may skip over to Adventureland, then walk into Fantasyland, then back to Liberty Square and to Tomorrowland. No real set pattern or anything.

Actually, yep! we do that too!

Pioneer Hall

We go according to wait times in the beginning. If the sign says 25 minutes for Space Mountain then we go there. But anyway we usually start in Tomorrowland on TTC. Then we go whereever we want. Usually by the time we are done in Tomorrowland we are hungry so we decide where we want to eat. And head over there and tour the park in any order.

Tramp

...lately it seems we do the counter-clockwise tour and we only do one or two Lands a day....and we avoid the stampede to the Mountains and use the fast pass system to see them at our leisure...while everyone is scrambling to the mountains, we can comfortably see ALL of the other attractions in a Land...

DigitalDisney

I go in no particular order in every park I've been in.

Usually I go straight to Tomorrowland in the MK, but sometimes I go to Frontierland or Adventureland too.

In Epcot, the only area that matters from this perspective is World Showcase, and I have been known to travel ni both directions there too.

The first destination in MGM is usually a FP at RNRC or TZTOT, but from that point on, I go in any direction.

AK is also random. The first destination is either a FP at the Safaris, or a FP at Dinosaur.

The Universal parks are the same way for me too. I could go clockwise to Twister / Kong first, or I could go straight to BTTF or MiB first (c-clockwise)

MY most frequent pattern occurs at IOA, where I almost always go the the Hulk or Spiderman first. I felt really strange when I went through Seuss Landing first.

SilentRascal

Account Suspended
In EPCOT, the only real attractions to me are in Future World, so I hit the things there and then move on to another park.

In Disney Studios, first have to hit ToT or RnRC a few times each, then go on GMR, hit Star Tours, and then whatever else we feel like seeing.

In Animal Kingdom, Dinosaur is one of the first stops, then Kilimanjaro Safaris, then It's Tough to be a Bug, and then there isn't usually too much we feel like doing there, so we head back to the MK and start all over.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom