Reputation system removed

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
Hi everyone :)

Just to update you on the status reputation system trial.

Unfortunately the hope I had that the reputation system would improve standards hasnt really paid off, and I have decided to remove the system from use. It's been a worthwhile test, and I am glad we tried it out to at least make our own decision about it's effectiveness in a real live scenario.

Thanks for taking part in the trial, and I hope you continue to enjoy WDWMAGIC.

barnum42

wdwmagic said:
Hi everyone :)

Just to update you on the status reputation system trial.

Unfortunately the hope I had that the reputation system would improve standards hasnt really paid off, and I have decided to remove the system from use. It's been a worthwhile test, and I am glad we tried it out to at least make our own decision about it's effectiveness in a real live scenario.

Thanks for taking part in the trial, and I hope you continue to enjoy WDWMAGIC.
Nooooooo! How can I live without my little green boxes :eek:

:lol: Just kidding.

Shame it was abused by some for snide purposes. I shall now continue to enjoy WDWMagic :D

brkgnews

The scene: Exterior back alley, day. the area is littered with old newspapers and whiskey bottles. A disheveled man, played by brkgnews, sits on the concrete, leaning against a rain gutter.

Brkgnews: You shoulda seen me, kid. I was somebody once. I was THAT close to having two stars on wdwmagic. Then they go and pull the rug out from under me! O' Cruel Fate! Why must thou mock me!?!?!?!?!?

Annnnndddd, scene!

====

It's just as well. Some folks were being real tools about it.

barnum42

brkgnews said:
The scene: Exterior back alley, day. the area is littered with old newspapers and whiskey bottles. A disheveled man, played by brkgnews, sits on the concrete, leaning against a rain gutter.

Brkgnews: You shoulda seen me, kid. I was somebody once. I was THAT close to having two stars on wdwmagic. Then they go and pull the rug out from under me! O' Cruel Fate! Why must thou mock me!?!?!?!?!?

Annnnndddd, scene!

====

It's just as well. Some folks were being real tools about it.
LMAO - I'd give you green for that but.........

tigsmom

ogryn said:
Where's that :shrug: smilie when you need it!? :lol:

(The UserCP page looks naked now)

13.gif

Number_6

ogryn said:
Where's that :shrug: smilie when you need it!? :lol:

(The UserCP page looks naked now)

I agree about the User CP page.

Hey Steve, sell Disney some ad space for their 50th celebration. I'm sure they're looking for ever opportunity to exploit it that they can get. ;) *jk*

dxwwf3

It will take about a week to get used to, but I have no complaints whatsoever about the removal. To be honest though, I didn't really notice it being gone until I saw this thread :)

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
Number_6 said:
I agree about the User CP page.

Hey Steve, sell Disney some ad space for their 50th celebration. I'm sure they're looking for ever opportunity to exploit it that they can get. ;) *jk*

LOL arent we one huge ad space for Disney already? ;)

Slipknot

Awww, and just when I got my second little green square. :lol: Oh, well. I won't miss it as some people around here have no sense of humor and are way too serious at times. :hammer:

Computer Magic

dxwwf3 said:
It will take about a week to get used to, but I have no complaints whatsoever about the removal. To be honest though, I didn't really notice it being gone until I saw this thread :)
:lol: That funny, I didn't notice it until I tried to red rep someone. I said "Hey! the button is missing" :veryconfu

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom