SW1k- Video! A Must see, true Disney magic!

tk421-sw

Original Poster
April 16th: SW1k- Video! A Must see, true Disney magic!

I have posted this here as well as in the "SW1k-The Plan" post.. It's a must see. I was so happy to be a part of it. Thanks to everyone that helped out, Graham, Corinne, everyone. Here's the video.

Thanks!

SpenceMan01

Wow.

I am at a loss for words. Thank you to everyone involved for making this happen and really bringing out the Disney magic. Congrats, Ben, on 1000 rides. May the magic never end for you!

General Grizz

Is there anyone we can contact who helped make this happen? I think we should all send them good words through Guest Communications. What a wonderful event!

wannabeBelle

Absolutely Awesome!!!! So what is the story behind this?? Were you just in the right place at the right time? Did you know any of the people involved? Once again capturing an amazing moment by a brilliant photojournalist!!!! Great Job!!! Belle

Lokheed

I don't even know what to say...

It was all such a blur on Saturday, and seeing it again this morning brought back everything again full force. There is no way I can ever thank you enough for capturing this video for us.

How much did this day mean to Ben? When I went to get our pictures developed on Sunday, Ben grabbed the photos and leafed through them until he found two particular shots of him in the mine cart with Snow White. He sat looking at those two pictures in the car all the way home. Once I got the pictures copied onto my computer, he sat paging through a slide show of them for nearly an hour. I guarantee that when he sees this video he will watch it over and over again, probably for years to come. This really was a very special day for Ben, and we are all so grateful for everyone who helped make it happen.

soin2disney

Disney Magic.....

I am a first grade teacher, and looking at this video reminds me of why I became a teacher. It brought many tears to my eyes........ Now I know why I love Disney and all it's magic....Thanx

Lokheed

sw1k.jpg

DarkImage4

I'm spent for the rest of the day...this is the personification of Disney Magic...Snow White was perfect...everyone who made this happen ....you are amazing....

I'm sitting here and I cannot stop crying...

I agree with Grizz, if there is anyone we can contact who helped make this a reality, we need to find out who they are and write letters and/or e-0mails...

This musty be encouraged...it it what Disney is all about...

Congrats Ben!!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom