MTV's Jersey Shore!..:D

maggiegrace1

Original Poster
So, reality TV queen that I am..and proud!:king:..

I of course had to watch this show..and can I just say that I LOVE it!

They amaze me every single week...

Mike..The Situation...what an @ss..but I adore him...he is funny and entertaining and kinda cute too..He is so in love with himself..(we have that in common)..;)..and he does not care what anyone thinks and I love that about him.

Paulie D..:cool:..LOVE him the most..also funny and says some of the best one liners each week..

Vinny..cute and sweet..and witty..love how close he is with his family..:D

Ronnie..Ugh...He bothers me..he just seems fake..and not all that attractive to me..nice body..yes but just does not do it and I think I liked him a lot more before he hooked up with Sammi..:shrug:

Sammi..I thought she would be my favorite..I was wrong..she is a whiny spoiled little girl and is ruining Ronnies time there IMO..she causes all kinds of arguments then acts like she is the victim..I would slap her if I could..:D

J-wow..um..wow..different and just ..I do not even know what would describe her..so I will say J-weird..:lol:

Snookie..she is the one I thought I would hate..and love her..she is a tad mental but that is okay..she is funny and just says and does some things that make me laugh...she is so little and yet has the biggest personality ever..she also seems to be the one girl who will stand up for the group no matter what..and is always taking the shots..verbal and physical..Did you see when the guy punched her?!:eek:

Anyway..just my thoughts..

I know many do not like this show because they feel it ruins the Jersey shore image and think people will think that this is how everyone in Jersey is..but I just think it is a fun and crazy reality show..and do not view everyone in Jersey as being the same!..

So, any other fans..or am I the only one?..

Share your input on the cast and the show with us also please!

*Fist Pumps*
:lookaroun:lol:

Victoria

Not old, just vintage.
*fist pumping like a champ*

I don't know if I should be terrified, ashamed, or proud that I am from the Jersey Shore because of this show.

I am so addicted to it. :lol:

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
*fist pumping like a champ*

I don't know if I should be terrified, ashamed, or proud that I am from the Jersey Shore because of this show.

I am so addicted to it. :lol:
*Starts it down low*

*Moves it up as the music builds*

NEXT THING YOU KNOW, WE'RE FIST PUMPING LIKE CHAMPS!

:D :kiss:

maggiegrace1

Original Poster
We need some pictures..:D

mike_0644.jpg

425.ad.JerseyShore.120909.jpg

108487_the-cast-of-mtvs-jersey-shore-angelina-jenni-nicole-mike-vinnie-dj-pauly-d-ronnie-and-sammy.jpg

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
DJ Pauly D... Your girlfriend's favorite DJ.

JWoww's fishnet club ensemble is so classy and elegant. I've already purchased it as a goal to lose the baby weight. ;)

tigsmom

Snookie & shots go together like...uhm...peanut butter & jelly. If there is one you get the other :lookaroun

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
Snookie & shots go together like...uhm...peanut butter & jelly. If there is one you get the other :lookaroun
Ha, MAD! I love that you posted this. :D :sohappy:
That's EXACTLY what I look like with my shirt off.

My whole school and fraternity are obsessed with the show. Snooki is even doing speaking arrangements and we were looking into getting her, as a joke, but it cost like $2500 or something crazy!
There was a report I read this morning that she's charging 10k an appearance (and getting it) while Pauly and Mike get $7,500 an appearance. Crazy!?

Victoria

Not old, just vintage.

:ROFLOL: Mad!

That girl is certifiably nuts! I will never complain about being short again. She literally looks like an Oompa Loompa.

tigsmom

My whole school and fraternity are obsessed with the show. Snooki is even doing speaking arrangements and we were looking into getting her, as a joke, but it cost like $2500 or something crazy!

To quote my daughter..."I've hung out with her for free, it's not worth the money, I promise" :zipit:

maggiegrace1

Original Poster
:eek:
:sohappy:
Prove it!...:lookaroun
She is something else..
Ha, MAD! I love that you posted this. :D :sohappy:

There was a report I read this morning that she's charging 10k an appearance (and getting it) while Pauly and Mike get $7,500 an appearance. Crazy!?
They are making the money..I wish they would do another season with them..no new people..just them..:D:lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom