Spotted at Hollywood Studios -- Whose or Who's?

a2grafix

Original Poster
A case for Whoville. Spotted in one of the shops up Sunset Boulevard at Hollywood Studios Wednesday, Dec. 16, 2009. A nice shirt, but look closely.

whoisscariestA.jpg

Whose? or Who's? More importantly -- Who is the fairest of them all? I say, a collector's item for sure.

whoisscariestB.jpg

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
that or the budget doesn't include spell check or proof reading. gotta save somehow!

Perhaps it's a statement on the state of our educational system.

Also...what's the deal on the capitalization. They just picked a few random words to capitalize? :rolleyes:

imagineer boy

Hello everyone and welcome to "Whose the Fairest One of Them All Anyway?" Where everything's made up and the points don't matter, just like the spell checker for printing on shirts!

a2grafix

Original Poster
Hello everyone and welcome to "Whose the Fairest One of Them All Anyway?" Where everything's made up and the points don't matter, just like the spell checker for printing on shirts!

Priceless. Good one. Personally I had to do a double-take. That's when I pulled out my camera.

Unfortunately I did not purchase this shirt.

BrerFrog

I am guessing the CM-exclusive store on MK's casting parking lot will be getting a whole bunch of shirts soon. :ROFLOL:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom