Upcoming Disney Movies

catinthehat

Original Poster
Has anyone heard of Ice Princess? I think it's supposed to come out this month :) It looks cute...I saw the trailer online...another princess type themed movie...this time it's with Michelle Trachtenberg who is always adorable!

Anyone else planning to see this?

Robfasto

I have seen a couple of different trailers on TV (mostly ABCFamily) it looks like it would be a cute movie. Although I don't plan on going to the movies to see it I will do as I do for all movies and wait for the DVD.

Here is a list of Disney's upcoming movies:

For 2005
Aliens of the Deep
Pooh's Heffalump Movie
The Pacifier
Ice Princess
The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy
Herbie: Fully Loaded
Sky High
Chicken Little
The Lion, The Witch and the Wardrobe
The gy Dog
Cars
Valiant (spring 2005, animated war comedy)
The Greatest Game Ever Played (spring 2005, live action drama)
Glory Road (fall 2005, basketball drama)
Annapolis (might be released as Touchstone)

A Day with Wilbur Robinson (animated film in production)
Pirates of the Caribbean 2 (live action sequel begins production February 2005)
The Banshee (live action film written/directed by Dean DeBlois, starts production April 2005)
The Wild (animated film in production)
American Dog (animated film in production)
Swiss Family Robinson (remake begins production summer 2005)

2006 or later
The Mighty Ducks 4
The Santa Clause 3
Jungle Cruise
Antarctica

Tigggrl

I cant wait to see it! I had to pass on the El Capitan special event this time...Tho My Niece is going. They have a Princess skating party after the movie! And after the Princess Diaries Tea, I can tell you it will be some great fun!

DCL

Mighty Ducks 4?!?! Do they all end up getting drafted by the Mighty Ducks or something!?? :lol:

I'm really anxious to see what Chicken Little is like, personally. And, I have no intention of seeing Ice Princess.

catinthehat

Original Poster
Tigggrl said:
I cant wait to see it! I had to pass on the El Capitan special event this time...Tho My Niece is going. They have a Princess skating party after the movie! And after the Princess Diaries Tea, I can tell you it will be some great fun!

That's adorable! Great idea for a party :) Yeah, I'm going to check Ice Princess out in the theatre...it will be a fun flick

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom