WDWMagic SM soft opening meet

juan

So with the new soft-openings of Space Mountain, I thought it would be neat to get a group of WDWMagic'ers together to ride it and then provide an interesting, photo-filled update.

We will be meeting on this Saturday (Nov 21st) at noon at the new planter.

Anyone interested? :wave:

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Depending on how things work out at my office I might be able to make that. A reschedule to a noon Saturday (11/21) date and time would increase the chance of me making it to 100%.

Upvote 0

luvlifeinfl

sorry, I do not arrive until the 21st and we planned to be in the MK on the 22nd.

So on the 22nd watch out on the AM rope drop if you see 3 crazy people running to SM it is probably us..:eek:

Upvote 0
Depending on how things work out at my office I might be able to make that. A reschedule to a noon Saturday (11/21) date and time would increase the chance of me making it to 100%.

If you decide to do that, please PM me or post it here. I'll be there both days, and it'd be great to share a Space Mountain experience with another true fan!

Upvote 0

juan

Original Poster

If you decide to do that, please PM me or post it here. I'll be there both days, and it'd be great to share a Space Mountain experience with another true fan!

I'm good for Saturday at noon at the new planter
Let's plan for then!
:wave:

Upvote 0

juan

Original Poster
I'm off to the world soon and will be without internet for a couple days.

Reminder to everyone -- Sat 11/21 at noon at the new planter:wave:

Upvote 0

pucks98

The question is, will it be up? I have been here all week and it has been up and down alot. I know on Monday SM went down with riders stuck in the vehicle. We were on TTA when the lights went up and they were announcing a power shutdown to the ride. We saw riders sitting in the vehicles wondering what was going on.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom