SPACE MOUNTAIN- I assure you, we are SOFT re-OPEN!!!

Expo_Seeker40

Hark now hear the angels sing, glory to Mr. EPCOT king, peace on earth, good will to RCA, something, something, churros yay. :sohappy:

DisneyParksFan1

Hahahaha! Mr. Epcot! You have made my day!!! :D

Yay! Speaking of Space, have you guys heard of those enhancements from the Disney Parks blog? It's so exciting. They said something about new technology in the tracks.

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
Look for zjer in line... He's the other person posting to WDWMagic from the queue... :D

DisneyParksFan1

Look for zjer in line... He's the other person posting to WDWMagic from the queue... :D

That's funny because I just read your other post! Hahaha! Good luck to the both of them! Have a nice space ride:wave:

How're the games? zjer said the games are awesome. Heard there's representatives and that the queue is great? What's your take?

DisneyParksFan1

Woah!!!:eek: They changed some backstory to it as well. Starport seven five! Love it!!!!!!!! OMG THANK YOU SOOO MUCH MR. EPCOT AND ZJER!!!!!!!!!!

They deserve a wave!!

:wave::wave::wave::wave::wave::wave:

Expo_Seeker40

In the future images will eventually auto rotate by a beam of light LOL

53trn8.jpg

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
That's funny because I just read your other post! Hahaha! Good luck to the both of them! Have a nice space ride:wave:

How're the games? zjer said the games are awesome. Heard there's representatives and that the queue is great? What's your take?
They may not be reading each others' threads... :shrug:

MousDad

Already got confirmation of queue music and star tunnel in the other thread. I'm so glad I didn't have to go all merfy.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom