New ToT pictures

ImaginEAR

Beautiful, just beautiful... You know it will have a better facade then WDW's, except for the HTH sign, because of OLC's unlimited budgets.... or somethin like that...

jrriddle

Original Poster
DisneyFan 2000 said:
I doubt it will top WDW's interior.. It doesn't have the 5th Dimension room.. :(

Ya know I got to be honest.
The 5th Dimension room never really did it for me.

I still think that OLC's TOT will be very cool. They really do demand the best from their rides. Plus they have a whole nautical theme to work into the story.
I recall reading a rumour once that the elevators were to go under water at one point, but I believe this was all rumour because I never read anything about that anywhere else.

jrriddle

Original Poster
ImaginEAR said:
Underwater, like submerging the whole elevator underwater? I don't know if that's legal...
Maybe not legal here... :lol:
I'm kidding.
I'm not sure how the effect would be done but probably a dry wet effect where you look out a window and see the sunken cruiseship.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
It certainly will be beautiful (and note no Hollywood Tower sign...since its not in Hollywood!):

Attachments

• TDS TOT Concept.jpg
    TDS TOT Concept.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 208

ImaginEAR

Yup... another cloned attraction that OLC will create... ten-thousand times better than ours. I bet they make a "Soarin'" attraction... with a unique film.

jrriddle

Original Poster
Here's something else I read. Those large windows on the picture that Marni was kind enough to post, well actually shatter and reform (not sure if that inside/outside or both) again, rumour only.

stitchcastle

I heard it won't go underwater and that the nautical theme is that the ghosts are from a sunken cruise ship coming back to the last place where they were happy.

ANd I also heard about the shattering glass effect (that alone puts it in equal footing with the MGM original)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom