What WDW job would you like to do?

monorail_man

Account Suspended
Original Poster
So. If you could have any job at WDW, what would you do?

I think it's obvious what I would want. :)

"Please stand clear of the doors."

Pippa

CM at the Adventurers Club of course!!!

Failing that, a dancer in Tarzan Rocks or Festival of the Lion King

ImaginEAR

Imagineer, of course!

If that fails, attraction-tester. I must test all of the attractions before anyone goes on them in the morning.

DisneyPhD

In my lighter days I would have loved to be snow white in the parades and meet and greets(before I had kids). Maybe in 15 years little PhD can. Infact on day when waiting at the land for our meal at Garden Grill that is just what someone said. "Look, there goes the next snow white in 15 years." it was too cute.
Heres a picture:

http://photoalbums.wdwmagic.com/sho...4f012d906be9961670d9da8&sort=1&cat=500&page=1

But I would really like to be a ASL (American Sign Language) interpreter for shows and programs. Since I am an interpreter it could happen. Everyone I ever saw there was just great!

My hubby has more behinds the sceans dreams, he does wants to drive a boat! :lookaroun

BeachClubVillas

I don't know what I would want to do, but my dad dreams of being the security guard stationed at the gate to a resort. You know, the one who waves you in and says "Have a magical day!"

Lauriebar

I asked this question a couple of months ago and got some great responses!! My number one choice is to be a CM at the Haunted Mansion. It would be so lovely to be so mean!!

Figment1986

Take control of running the WDW computers... and websites... Can anyone say.. Hacking......:lookaroun

if that doesn't work.. I could work on getting certified as an ASL interpetor... I know some words and can help here and there right now for my teachers when talking with my ASL teacher and no intepetoer is present.....

tigger248

I would want to be in guest relations in one of the parks, preferably MK. With all my guest services experience, I'd love to do it at Disney.

Or

I'd also really like to be "friends" with Tigger. I almost auditioned for entertainment and extended my cp, but decided against it because I knew if I extended, it'd be harder to come home. Not coming home wouldn't have been an option because I really need to try to finish school.

But, I'd settle for my old job in MK merchandise in frontierland. I really did love the time I spent there.

monorail_man

Account Suspended
Original Poster
tigger248 said:
I would want to be in guest relations in one of the parks, preferably MK. With all my guest services experience, I'd love to do it at Disney.

Or

I'd also really like to be "friends" with Tigger. I almost auditioned for entertainment and extended my cp, but decided against it because I knew if I extended, it'd be harder to come home. Not coming home wouldn't have been an option because I really need to try to finish school.

But, I'd settle for my old job in MK merchandise in frontierland. I really did love the time I spent there.

Cool. I was going to be Tigger once. I had a time for an audition but the day of my audition I had to go out of town. I thought I could be back in time but was 2 hrs late and knowing Disney they way they are. I just didnt go.

jesserin

I would love to be either one of the Tarzan Rocks singers... fun job - nice hair :D

OR

one of the Festival of the Lion King Singers

Or

Work with the animals on one of the backstage tours...

tigger248

monorail_man said:
Cool. I was going to be Tigger once. I had a time for an audition but the day of my audition I had to go out of town. I thought I could be back in time but was 2 hrs late and knowing Disney they way they are. I just didnt go.

Sorry you didn't make it to your audition. Maybe you'll get another opportunity somewhere down the line. Tigger's a great character!

doop

I would want to be a cm at ToT, or a Monorail Pilot.

Those would be what I would wish for, but I would take anything, except Custodial work.

Number_6

Well, since my training is in all aspects of broadcasting, I would either go with a soundboard operator somewhere, or work for Radio Disney in some capacity. Right now, I'm working at Boardwalk Inn and Villas as a Dispatcher.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom