Peter Pan temporarily closed...

Thurp

There was an issue with a ride vehicle yesterday which required an unscheduled shut down of the attraction. It is now being inspected.

DisneyMusician2

Now if it could only just stay closed for good...

Seriously? I think Peter Pan is the best ride in Fantasyland and should be the one to stay open out of all of them! If anything, I I think Snow White could use the biggest overhaul.

Not nearly as great an attention to detail.

EPCOT Explorer

Now if it could only just stay closed for good...
:fork::lol:

(If anything, expand it!!:lookaroun)
Seriously? I think Peter Pan is the best ride in Fantasyland and should be the one to stay open out of all of them! If anything, I I think Snow White could use the biggest overhaul.

It's in *OK* shape...Could be better.

And yes it's not as detailed...I noticed a ton of empty space and blank walls.

Dinoman96

My main problem with it is HOW IT'S SO OUTDATED. I mean, I could obviously see the strings on the clouds. It was good for its time, but bigger and better dark rides have been built. Plus, it was way too short. We waited in the hot sun (That's another thing, there were no fans in the line) just to be in a ride that last like what, one minute?

Basically my two cents there. :I

EPCOT Explorer

You shall be tared and feather immediately.

:D I bet all the moms and dads with little ones didn't know what to do.

Something kinda sad to see...:lol::( We got there, saw the 60 Min wait time, and hung around to see what to do next ("Mansion...? That's close!" "Evan, we did it twice, already...":lookaroun:lol:) and it's kinda sad to see all the little kiddies and their parents pass it by with a forlorn glance..:eek::lol:

_Scar

I really don't see why everyone flocks to Peter Pan... Pooh is better in my opinion. WAY better and that is saying a lot. :shrug::D

EPCOT Explorer

I really don't see why everyone flocks to Peter Pan... Pooh is better in my opinion. WAY better and that is saying a lot. :shrug::D

Pooh is quite good too...However, it's not a classic for me.:shrug: (I think I hold a bit of a grudge...:lookaroun:eek::lol:)

It also had 60-70 min waits this trip...Kinda shocking.:lol:

FutureCEO

the only ride that is great in Fantasyland is PhilharMagic and Tea Cups, Dumbo for the Little Kiddies. Small World too except for the song if you see it more than once on the same stay

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom