Kouzzina by Cat Cora..make your ressies on July 24th!!!

MissM

Yeah, it's not in the article but the allears.net homepage.

Yeah here's the info:

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]NEW![/FONT] Kouzzina by Cat Cora at Disney's BoardWalk is now scheduled to have its grand opening September 17, 2009. Reservations for Kouzzina may be booked starting July 24. Call 407-WDW-DINE or book online HERE.[/FONT]​

coltow

Yeah here's the info:
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]NEW![/FONT] Kouzzina by Cat Cora at Disney's BoardWalk is now scheduled to have its grand opening September 17, 2009. Reservations for Kouzzina may be booked starting July 24. Call 407-WDW-DINE or book online HERE.[/FONT]​
DAMN! I'm going to miss it by about a week. Anyone know if it will be covered on DDP?

DisneyGigi

DAMN! I'm going to miss it by about a week. Anyone know if it will be covered on DDP?[/quote]

I hope so! We will definately want to check this out while we are there if so. Now I am going to have to eliminate one of our choices though. :lol:

PrincessK

I just called Disney Dining. Kouzzina does take DDP and it's 1 table service credit. However, you have to call the restaurant directly to make reservations.

Hope this helps!

slappy magoo

We are booked on the opening night.
Probably a mad house.

With very few exceptions, EVERY WDW restaurant is a madhouse during free DDP days. But I suppose there will be the added "benefit" of press and stargazers outside.

Hey, maybe you'll get interviewed. If it happens AFTER dining, make sure there's no spinach in your teeth.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom