PhoeNix: Roller Coaster idea

Dinoman96

Original Poster
Well, rumors from Screamscape say a new form of BK is returning with an re imagined version of JTTCOTE, so, I decided to make a coaster in RCT3 for it. Now I did mention a Phoenix (Which is a mythological bird, btw) flying coaster in the "Beastly Kingdom is back" topic, which is where I got the idea from, so....without further a do, I present the entrance and the gift shop!

EDIT: For future references, the plot of the attraction is that the Phoenixes have decided to give explorers a guide of their home, Phoenix Valley, to show their gratefulness to the humans.

Shot0094.jpg

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dueling_Dragons#QueueQueue and gift shop, of course!

Now, here's an image of the ride itself.

Shot0095.jpg

Say hello to Phoenix Valley, which is the home of these beautiful birds!

Anyways, what happens in the ride?

Shot0096.jpg

First, you enter the "Temple of the Phoenixes", which is full of hieroglyphics of the birds.

But enough chit chat, lets start the ride!

Shot0097.jpg

After a drop after a lift hill, the Phoenixes swoop through an abandoned outpost (Unless BKV2 won't have a medieval atmosphere).

Shot0098.jpg

The Phoenixes splashing though the lake.

Shot0099.jpg

Loopy today, aren't we?

Shot0100.jpg

After going underground, the Phoenixes fly through the abandoned outpost again...speaking of which..

Shot0103.jpg

Going underground..upside down! (Hey, that rhymes!)

Shot0104.jpg

Just flying around and stuff.

Shot0105.jpg

"How's it going", said the Phoenixes going on the lift hill. :lol:

Shot0106.jpg

Weeeeeee

Shot0107.jpg

Well, now it's time to return to the outside world, but before you go...

Shot0108.jpg

Make sure to head to the Gifts of the Phoenixes shop on your way out (It even has a waterfall!)!

So, what do ya guys think? :D

Dinoman96

Original Poster
Disney would never just throw up bare track for you to see. It's story first, than the ride comes.

California Screamin.

Any story in that ride?

And technicality, it does have a story. The Phoenixes have decided to give explorers a guide of their home, Phoenix Valley, to show their gratefulness to the humans.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom