The New Fantasyland

DLPMagic

Original Poster
Hi !

I have seen some plans of the new Fantasyland at MK.

The new Fantasyland will see the building of the little mermaid attraction, the cinderella attraction and gaston's restaurant. The flying dumbos will be moved. The area of this new Fantasyland will start from where are actually the flying dumbos, up to behind mickey mouse's house.

I'll try to scan some plans if you wish

DLPMagic

Original Poster
Of Course ! But As I am NOT from WDW, I do not recognize exactly the places on the plans.

However I can give you the names of the attractions on the various plans I have :

-Cinderella's Chateau
-Triton's Treasure
-Ariel's Undersea Adventure
-Ariel's Meet & Greet
-Gaston's Village
-Lefou's Creperie
-Scuttles Scavenger Hunt
-The Village Book Shop
-Be Our Guest Restaurant
-Enchanted Tales with Belle
-Enchanted Mirror Room
-Sleeping Beauty's Birthday Surprise

For what I might have understood, there is a big demoition place, including all that is behind mickye's house starting from Dumbo (which seems to be moved and get another identical Dumbo (????) )

PS: is there a way to upload files on this forum ?

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Hi !

I have seen some plans of the new Fantasyland at MK.

The new Fantasyland will see the building of the little mermaid attraction, the cinderella attraction and gaston's restaurant. The flying dumbos will be moved. The area of this new Fantasyland will start from where are actually the flying dumbos, up to behind mickey mouse's house.

I'll try to scan some plans if you wish
Any chance that you could get a hold of the CAD files?

IWant2GoNow

Of Course ! But As I am NOT from WDW, I do not recognize exactly the places on the plans.

However I can give you the names of the attractions on the various plans I have :

-Cinderella's Chateau
-Triton's Treasure
-Ariel's Undersea Adventure
-Ariel's Meet & Greet
-Gaston's Village
-Lefou's Creperie
-Scuttles Scavenger Hunt
-The Village Book Shop
-Be Our Guest Restaurant
-Enchanted Tales with Belle
-Enchanted Mirror Room
-Sleeping Beauty's Birthday Surprise

For what I might have understood, there is a big demoition place, including all that is behind mickye's house starting from Dumbo (which seems to be moved and get another identical Dumbo (????) )

PS: is there a way to upload files on this forum ?

Umm... Am I the only one that feels this list, if true, is less than unsatisfactory? Maybe it's just me. :shrug: :zipit:

MousDad

Beauty and the Beast mini-land?

Boy, we're getting alot of conflicting info about what actually is going into this proposed new FL.

jakeman

Umm... Am I the only one that feels this list, if true, is less than unsatisfactory? Maybe it's just me. :shrug: :zipit:
Wow, really? Eleven new additions to MK, at least two of which the OP stated were attractions and you are disappointed?

I know there is going to be a few of the standard responses:

Source, blah blah blah...

Press release and moving dirt blah blah blah...

They should have done this years ago blah blah blah...

The budget will be slashed blah blah blah...

There is a new sheriff blah blah blah...

Lame Stitch joke blah blah blah...

Some variation of TDO likes to burn kittens and punch guest in the face...

However, 11 additions of any type (with the exception maybe ODF carts) is pretty significant and probably welcome at this point. This is, of course, assuming that what the OP is reporting is true. Hopefully it is!

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Wow, really? Eleven new additions to MK, at least two of which the OP stated were attractions and you are disappointed?

I know there is going to be a few of the standard responses:

Source, blah blah blah...

Press release and moving dirt blah blah blah...

They should have done this years ago blah blah blah...

The budget will be slashed blah blah blah...

There is a new sheriff blah blah blah...

Lame Stitch joke blah blah blah...

Some variation of TDO likes to burn kittens and punch guest in the face...

However, 11 additions of any type (with the exception maybe ODF carts) is pretty significant and probably welcome at this point. This is, of course, assuming that what the OP is reporting is true. Hopefully it is!
Due to the lack of a new DVC kiosk I am pretty sure the list is false. :lol:

Animaniac93-98

Yes, this many additions for MK is great Jakemen, but "Sleeping Beauty's Birthday Surprise"? I mean, that does sound a bit...lame. At least call her Aurora.

jakeman

Yes, this many additions for MK is great Jakemen, but "Sleeping Beauty's Birthday Surprise"? I mean, that does sound a bit...lame. At least call her Aurora.
I might have to give you that one. Perhaps that is the initial show set for a stage of some sort in the area?

Also, I would venture to say that most guest know her as Sleeping Beauty, not Aurora.

It could be a pretty cool show though. Imagine if everyone made very eleborate plans for a surprise part and they sneak into her bedroom and jump out, yell, "Surprise!" and...nothing happens because she is a heavy sleeper and the show ends. One word...awesome...

I guess we won't know though until we have the plans and can see where everything fits.

For me a real bookstore with Disney books would more than make up for a Sleeping Beauty show.

WDW_Emily

I might have to give you that one. Perhaps that is the initial show set for a stage of some sort in the area?

Also, I would venture to say that most guest know her as Sleeping Beauty, not Aurora.

It could be a pretty cool show though. Imagine if everyone made very eleborate plans for a surprise part and they sneak into her bedroom and jump out, yell, "Surprise!" and...nothing happens because she is a heavy sleeper and the show ends. One word...awesome...

I guess we won't know though until we have the plans and can see where everything fits.

For me a real bookstore with Disney books would more than make up for a Sleeping Beauty show.

AGREED! I think that would be AWESOME! a disney bookstore. I hate Sleeping Beauty though and a show about her would be lame.

I would have loved to see more Alice in Wonderland stuff(besides tea cups) Like something with the Cheshire cat

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom