Disney Dreams?

yensidtlaw1969

Original Poster
Hi all.
Have you ever had a Disney Dream? You know, a dream where you were in or going to a Disney park, or the characters were in it, or you were in one of the movies or something like that?
Post it here!
What happened?
Was it happy? Sad? Good? Bad?
Don't be afraid to give details!
I'll start.
2 nights ago I had a dream that it was my wedding day and I was at this Fair that was in some town and the 2 main characters from Phil of the future were there with me and they were my best friends. It was really wierd. I asked Phil to be my best man. It was a strange dream.
So how about Your Disney dream?

WDWScottieBoy

I can't think of any off the top of my head but I have at least one per week. I think I've had one bad dream but that's it. I think I have so many because I'm always thinking, breathing, everything Disney. Next time I have one, I'll make sure to post it here.

SirNim

Spaceship Earth was parked out in a cornfield in Iowa or someplace.

There was an Omnimover system inside, but that's about it. No theming, no Audio-Animatronics®, no nothing... Nothing except for a "corporate" blue rug/carpet on which the Omnimover ran its course.

That's one of 'em. :lol:

rainfully

I must have a dream about Disney World at LEAST once a week... sometimes more. They always become more frequent weeks before and after a trip to the parks. Actually last night was the first time I haven't had a Disney World dream in about 4 days. I seriously think there's something wrong with me.

I used to have a reoccuring nightmare about going and forgetting my camera... and I still have that sometimes.

A couple of weeks ago I dreamed that I was on the Liberty Belle and it capsized... (impossible I know... but still frightening!)

I have dreams that I fall out of the boat on IaSW...

I dream that they bring back 20,000 Leagues.

I even dream about attractions that aren't even there!

One of my favorites was a dream I used to have a lot that they moved Disney World to right accross the street!

yensidtlaw1969

Original Poster
rainfully said:
I even dream about attractions that aren't even there!
Do you mean extinct attractions or attractions that never existed that you came up with? If you came up with them, post them! I would LOVE to hear your ideas.

barnebd5

I haven't had many sleeping dreams, mostly just day dreaming. I'd be in class or something and just be thinking about walking into the Magic Kingdom and having a better day than I'm having in real life.

One sleepig dream I had was that for some reason I was in the Magic Kingdom by myself and I met a girl who happened to be by herself to and she hadn't been there before and I encourage her to come with me and I show her around and have the best time and she starts to fall for me seeing my passion for WDW. I know it's sounds corny but that was the dream, oh well. The only bad part was that at the end when we were watching the fireworks and we were leaning toward eachother for you know what and I woke up, just my luck huh? lol

nicholas

I have them all the time, but the odd thing about them is that the parks and other areas on property look NOTHING like what they do in real life. Ever. I don't think any of them have been visually accurate. But yeah, I have them a lot.

Kwit35

I have a reoccurring dream, about once a month, were I am finally in the parks, alone (without family). I can go where I want, when I want. However, while walking around the park, I realize that I can't find any of the rides. I go to where I think they are, but there is nothing there except stores and meet and greets. Laugh if you must, but it is true. I dream this often, and it is very frustrating.
I also have a reoccurring dream where I am stuck in Utah. Is there a correlation? I don't think so.

Scooter

In My Disney dreams I'm always losing my family and can't find them.

It must be a subliminal fear I have.

It has happend to me once. I got separated from my wife at Animal Kingdom for about 20 minutes...you don't realize how big that park is until you lose someone there.

I almost freaked but kept my cool and went back to the last place I saw her and luckily she did the same thing.

Now we ALWAYS pick a Place to meet if we get separated.
I highly recommend everyone do this.
It'll save you alot of stress. :lookaroun :veryconfu :( :cry:

waltdisny

Odd, I had a WDW dream just this morning. Very vivid. I woke up late for a very important appointment, I rushed around getting ready, and when I went out side I was in Fort Wilderness out side the Hoop-De-Do theater. I went running toward River Country (evidently where I parked) but the ground started to melt. My feet began to stick to the pavement and River Country receeded farther into the distance the more I ran.

Fortunatly, I woke to find I had not missed my appointment, and in fact had another hour to sleep. My house had not been moved to Fort Wilderness however. More the pitty.:D

DisneyJill

I dream about Disney all the time, but when I first moved there and was going thru my front desk training, I used to work on the DPMS system about 8 hours a day. Every nite for TWO WEEKS I would dream about it too. I dreaded going to sleep, b/c I would always have nightmares about something going wrong and I couldn't get away from that damn computer. It was AWFUL!! :brick:

yensidtlaw1969

Original Poster
Kwit35 said:
However, while walking around the park, I realize that I can't find any of the rides. I go to where I think they are, but there is nothing there except stores and meet and greets. Laugh if you must, but it is true. I dream this often, and it is very frustrating.
Kwit35, I think you may be having a vision of the future. :fork:

AAAAAAAGGGHHH!

EISNEY MUST BE STOPPED!

DigitalDisney

I have many conscious dreams about Disney (wishing I was actually there). I used to have subconscious dreams about going there frequently when I was a kid, and once in a while, I dream about taking that special someone on a trip there.

SpenceMan01

Heres my Disney Dream(s):

In real life we were visiting Disney and they had construction walls up in Frontierland and were building Splash Mountain. We finished out our vacation and went home. Some time later Disney started advertising for Splash Mountain (specifically MVMCP on TV).

Some time later (I can't remember how long...few years?) we booked our next trip to WDW. After that I started having dreams. They were all dealing with Splash Mountain. None of them were the actual ride itself. They were all just flume rides called Splash Mountain. One of them was even in a mall! In all I think there were a half-dozen or so of these dreams. Once we finally got there I got on and was not dissappointed. It's still one of my favorites to this day.

TheOneVader

nicholas said:
I have them all the time, but the odd thing about them is that the parks and other areas on property look NOTHING like what they do in real life. Ever. I don't think any of them have been visually accurate. But yeah, I have them a lot.

I know what you mean. Sometimes I have them where Back to the Future is in Disneyland, right next to The Land and Test Track... And The Land is like really freaky looking.

rosebud's mom

OKAY< that's it. NO more reading the forums before going to bed. I guess I'm getting suggestible in my old age. I had a nightmare last night that I was lost on Disney transportation !! No matter how many maps I clutched or how carefully I selected colors, the bus I was on NEVER went where I wanted to go. The driver was NOT a traditional CM, but looked like someone out of an old "B" horror flick. The other people on the busses kept laughing at me, and my ticket was expiring, and.......and...... I woke up !!!!
:veryconfu

OliveMcFly

Whenever I have dreams about Disney it doesn't look like Disney. I know good and well where I'm at but it looks completely different and I never question it. I just has a Disney dream the other night and recently posted.
Dreaming of 20K

SpenceMan01

I HAD A DISNEY DREAM LAST NIGHT!! I am so excited. It's the first one that I've had before my January trip!

We were at the Hoop Dee Doo revue and the CM's performing had buckets of water and they were sloshing them around above everyone and some people got a little wet and everyone was laughing and having a great time. Funny thing is though, we weren't eating. :hammer:

Its so awesome because we are going to HDD for the first time on our trip in Jan. I can't wait!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom