Stitch's SuperSonic Celebratin opening day

kennygman

Original Poster
Stitch’s SuperSonic Celebration debuts:​
Everybody’s favorite galactic pal stars in Stitch’s SuperSonic Celebration, a live stage spectacle debuting May 6 in Tomorrowland at Magic Kingdom.
This retro-futuristic musical revue at the new Rockettower Plaza Stage features an animated version of Stitch interacting live with guests in a Galaxy Day celebration. Shows take place six times daily.

10 a.m., 11:10 a.m., 12:20 p.m., 2:15 p.m., 3:30 p.m., 4:45 p.m.​

DisneyPrincess5

Thanks for the update, kennygman.
I know a lot of people totally hate on the Stitch themed attractions at WDW but I am excited about SSSC...can't wait to see what it's like and I'm not afraid to say it!

drew81

Stitch will be appearing at the end of the show as Elvis Stitch. The DJ in the show will not be too happy to see him. There are robots in the show and they will be dancing with Stitch at the end. The opening song is "The Future Has Arrived" from Meet the Robinsons.

SirGoofy

The biggest problem I have with the attraction is continuity and the ugly stage.

The continuity problem may be fixed soon, so I'll just ignore this thing other than that.

kennygman

Original Poster
My son loves the idea. He loves Stitch and wishes they'd do an Incredibles and/or Cars attraction too. I figure this is a stop-gap because Space Mountain is closed to eat up some crowds.

puntagordabob

I look forward to seeing the show... However Stitch is no really my favorite character...but as long as they keep him AWAY from Adventureland (and the Tiki Room) then thats good!!!!!!

nanna

I saw a video of this on facebook.

It looks like a really fun show similar to turtle talk and milf, but with singing and dancing!

I can't wait to see it in person. It's sure to be popular.

Atomicmickey

You know, it's one of those shows that if I watch it on YouTube,
I'm gonna think it's dumb.

But, standing in the Magic Kingdom, with a Mickey Bar and the sunshine,
I'll bet I'll really enjoy it.

It's no Space Mountain, but then again, what is?

Matpez

You know, it's one of those shows that if I watch it on YouTube,
I'm gonna think it's dumb.

But, standing in the Magic Kingdom, with a Mickey Bar and the sunshine,
I'll bet I'll really enjoy it.

It's no Space Mountain, but then again, what is?

You didn't watch the clip did you... :lookaroun

WDW1991

The computer generated stitch on screen looks as though it has been taken straight from Stitch Live, which is Disneyland Paris' equivalent of turtle talk. But I don't think the show looks all that great, and I wouldn't be surprised if it was just put together to eat some crowds while Space Mountain is down. I wonder what they would use the stage for if the get rid of the show once Space Mountain is back?

PBarton

The best part of the whole show is the rotating "Happy galaxy day" graphic during the final 30 seconds - It reminds me of the classic 80's arcade game "Space Ace"

That's hardly a recomendation though!

tomman710

What am I watching? This looks like something from the early-90's, I assume they are going to be selling "Yo Stitch Raps!" CDs at the end ... this show looks pretty bad.

What I don't understand is how Stitch as a character demands two attractions? The endless list of timeless characters they have, why give one character, especially one that isn't probably in the top ten, two attractions?

Atomicmickey

OK, I admit it, I didn't watch it. Hopefully I'll be in the world
this October, I wasn't going to spoil what would be something
new.

ACK! Maybe it is that bad. How disappointing. Well, I'll bet
my seven year old will like it. He'd eat Broccoli if it had Stitch on it.:lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom