WDW Restaurant Challenge Part IV: Animal Kingdom & AKL

What is your favorite table service restaurant in the Animal Kingdom or AK Lodge?

• Jiko

Votes: 13 22.4%
  • Boma

Votes: 28 48.3%
  • Yak & Yeti

Votes: 8 13.8%
  • Tusker House Restaurant

Votes: 14 24.1%

• Total voters

castevens

Original Poster
What is your favorite table service dinner restaurant at the Animal Kingdom and Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge?

I combined the two because there was such little choice at the AK. I am only including table service dinner restaurants part of the Disney Dining Plan (and thus no RC), but I am also including Signature Restaurants.

Part I
was the Magic Kingdom Version of the poll. The current results are as follows:

1. 43.59% Crystal Palace
2. 26.92% Liberty Tree Tavern
3. 15.38% Cinderella's Royal Table
4. 11.54% Tony's Town Square Restaurant
5. 10.26% The Plaza Restaurant

Voting is will continue until all of the polls are posted. Click here to be transferred to the Magic Kingdom Version of the poll and cast your vote.

Part II was the Epcot Version of the poll. The current top 5 results for the poll are as follows:

1. 48.15% Le Cellier Steakhouse
2. 17.28% Chefs de France
3. 14.81% Teppan Edo
4. 8.64% Coral Reef Restaurant
5. 8.64% Rose & Crown Pub and Dining Room

Voting is will continue until all of the polls are posted. Click here to be transferred to the Epcot Version of the poll and cast your vote.

Part III was the Hollywood Studios of the poll. The current top 5 results for the poll are as follows:

1. 38.75% 50's Prime Time Cafe
2. 31.25% Sci-Fi Dine-In Theater Restaurant
3. 21.25% Mama Melrose's Ristorante Italiano
4. 18.75% The Hollywood Brown Derby
5. 6.25% Hollywood and Vine

Voting is will continue until all of the polls are posted. Click here to be transferred to the Hollywood Studios Version of the poll and cast your vote.

THANK YOU to the 283 people who voted on the other three polls. It's always good to increase the sample size!

pacochran

I've voted for Boma though haven't tried Jiko (little to expensive for us). But Loved Boma and all the choices. Did try Yak and Yeti this year, and while it was good and offered different choices than what is in your normal restaurant still think Boma is better.

sweetpee_1993

I've never been to Jiko. I'd be interested in trying it. Maybe for the Jan. 2010 trip since that's our resort...

MIL wanted to try Boma when they went with us in 2006. The only thing I really liked were the Zebra Domes but you can't really make a meal outta those. Well, you *could* but it would be horrible for my diet at this point. LOL!

Had Yak-n-Yeti shortly after it opened. Sitting by the windows upstairs for the Jammin' Jungle parade was pretty cool but the food left much to be desired. It's hard to beat our local Asian diner at home.

Soooo, I went with Tusker House. We've only had the breakfast buffet at Tusker on 2 occasions. Both times we thoroughly enjoyed the food and the characters. Plus, this is where our all-time fav Photopass guy works so we look forward to stopping in for pics with him. I don't know his name but he's a riot!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom