December 2004 MEET- let's get serious here......

WDWScottieBoy

Go figure, I'm looking at going back down the weekend after that because college finals are through the 14th. I was planning on going down Friday the 17th or so and then coming back that following Thursday or around there. Why is it that the meet is always the weekend before I go?!? I know a lot of people wanting to go on this trip are in school, so is it possible to have a full-week or two-weekend meet? That way we can spread it out more and give a larger time-window to get more people at it. Just a few thoughts, and I REALLY hope I can make it to this one!

wannabeBelle

My dates definitely have to include December 5th for my Off Kilter Meet as well so as of now my dates are December 4th-10th. Speaking of the Mega Mouse thing do we know if our illustrious boards are being represented?? I am willing to do some of the coordination, but as Kevin said we have to get the ball rolling for this VERY soon!! Hope to see you all there!!! Belle

KevinPage

Original Poster
WDWScottieBoy said:
Go figure, I'm looking at going back down the weekend after that because college finals are through the 14th. I was planning on going down Friday the 17th or so and then coming back that following Thursday or around there. Why is it that the meet is always the weekend before I go?!? I know a lot of people wanting to go on this trip are in school, so is it possible to have a full-week or two-weekend meet? That way we can spread it out more and give a larger time-window to get more people at it. Just a few thoughts, and I REALLY hope I can make it to this one!

It's all open to suggestions at this point. From what I saw posted I thought alot of people would be available the 11th & 12th, but I could be wrong. :confused:

Anyone who is going in December and would be interested, let us know what dates you are there. Thanks :D

WDWScottieBoy

I am open for anytime, just as long as I have my finals all done with. I won't have a specific date set for quite a while. I'm going to be buying an AP when I get down there as well! Just keep the updates coming about dates and what all would be planned for the events!

Gucci65

We will be there 12/3 thru 12/8/04. There was some talk of a meet on one of the threads entitled "December 4-11, 2004". Sorry I can't figure out how to attached the thread.........

WDWKat26

Well i'll definitely be there, considering the fact i'm a 10 minute drive away! If i'm not working (But I might be since it will be a "peak" time) I will definitely show up!

KevinPage

Original Poster
The weekend of the 4th & 5th works better for me actually, so I wouldn't be opposed to such.

Whichever works best for the "Majority" would be the way to go :D

Gucci65

WDWKat26 said:
Well i'll definitely be there, considering the fact i'm a 10 minute drive away! If i'm not working (But I might be since it will be a "peak" time) I will definitely show up!

Is this considered peak time because of the mega meet?

Number_6

Hey! I'll be all moved in and settled by then! I might actually be able to make one of these meets. HOORAY! :sohappy: And it'll be shortly before :xmas: too...

Nicole

Sign me up if the meet is between Dec 6 - 11, however I could probably change my plans and get down there by the 4th if that is better for everyone else. I'll be driving so can be spontaneous.

A Wishes dessert party sounds great! I loved the VIP treatment of the Illuminations dessert party!!

Chape19714

i will try to be there, if i can convince my parents to take me, gosh, i can't wait till i am 16. Anyhwho, i am a maybe, i need an offical date, but something before the Seasonal Passes go into Block-out. I would volenteer to help, but i don't know if i will be there. I could help with online scedule publishing etc. I can help some (keep in mind, i am in high school, and i have a show to do in oct., so i have to concentrate on that, but i should be able to help after the show ends (halloween)) but as far as typing things up, scedules etc. i will help if i can. as i said, i don't know if i can be there, i am a maybe.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom