Stitch's Supersonic Celebration Opening Date

drew81

Original Poster
Stitch's Supersonic Celebration show will open on May 10th, 2009. Stitch will be appearing on the video screen during the show. He will also be appearing in the flesh as Elvis Stitch towards the end of the show.

Jasonflz

That sounds interesting. I am a little disappointed to hear there will be an elvis Stitch but other than that, it has potential.

DizneyPryncess

Yay! I will be landing the following day, I'm excited to get to see it! ~ I love Stitch, I know most of you don't but I think he's cute. :eek:

Thanks for the info!

Animaniac93-98

Yay! I will be landing the following day, I'm excited to get to see it! ~ I love Stitch, I know most of you don't but I think he's cute. :eek:

Thanks for the info!

Oh I love Stitch himself and his movie (heck even his DTV sequel wasn't too bad, nor was his TV show).

But the attraction and general over abundance of him? Oy.

SirGoofy

Oh boy, I can barely hold back my excitement, I may just explode.

*Sigh*

Why can't they build something to get excited about.

Animaniac93-98

Look out, he's gonna blow!

*ducks and covers*

explosion.png

^ This is what you get from building exciting new attractions Disney!

MichWolv

Born Modest. Wore Off.
Premium Member

Thanks for the info!

I'm with you on liking Stitch. The attraction in the Mission to Mars/Alien Encounter space, however, should go to Yesterland ASAP.

*Sigh*

Why can't they build something to get excited about.

While I wouldn't call it excitement, the view of the construction I saw last week at least got me interested. The stage and show area are larger than I expected, making be believe the "attraction" is more substantial than I thought it would be. I hope I get to see it.

Attachments

• SuperSonicStage.jpg
    SuperSonicStage.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 62

SirGoofy

While I wouldn't call it excitement, the view of the construction I saw last week at least got me interested. The stage and show area are larger than I expected, making be believe the "attraction" is more substantial than I thought it would be. I hope I get to see it.

The problem is...the building is just a monstrosity. It's too big IMO. The only thing I can hope for is that it can be used after this Stitch show runs it's course.

MichWolv

Born Modest. Wore Off.
Premium Member
The problem is...the building is just a monstrosity. It's too big IMO. The only thing I can hope for is that it can be used after this Stitch show runs it's course.

It is big. We shall see soon whether it's size is justified or not.

Stitch's Supersonic Celebration show will open on May 10th, 2009. Stitch will be appearing on the video screen during the show. He will also be appearing in the flesh as Elvis Stitch towards the end of the show.

Excellent! I'm leaving on the 5th and won't have to witness this debacle.

dtgoalie30

It's good to see that some people actually look forward to something Disney related, instead of the usual negativity I see on these boards lately.

Animaniac93-98

It's good to see that some people actually look forward to something Disney related, instead of the usual negativity I see on these boards lately.

Well greenlight something decent Phil and I'll get excited.

...Wondering why, wish it could be, part of the World
What would I give, if I could live right in those waters
What would I pay to spend a day with all her friends...

SirGoofy

I look forward to things Disney related...

Like my inevitable trip to Tokyo Disneyland.:D

EDIT: Oh, and the yearly Pixar release. Ahhh...if only new WDW could please me as much as Pixar movies do each year.

DisneyDellsDude

The stage looks interesting. The placement is what I am worried about. Now I haven't been there in person since construction started, but it just seems like it was smacked into the big open area near Space Mountain with no regards to ANYTHING in the area.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom