The Official AFTER THE MEET thread

KevinPage

Original Poster
I'm sure we'll see a ton of posts about the Meet this weekend, but let's see if I can beat everyone to the punch :D

Many thanks to BwanaBob for organizing the event and saving it from non-existance. :sohappy:

It was fun getting to meet, chat, enjoy attractions with fellow board members. As a roller coaster enthusiast, I've been to many events across the country where you are surrounded by like minded fanatics and it's always great to be with others who share such a passion. :D

Normally Disney is something you only do with family members, so this made it special. Let's do this again this December during the holiday season.

Hopefully I will be seeing some of you "locals" and "soon to be locals" more often now.

Plenty of photos were taken. I will be sending the group photos directly to Steve. :D

imamouse

Wish I could have been there, but I'm glad to hear The Meet was a success. Looking forward to the pics! :lookaroun

WDWScottieBoy

Although I wasn't there physically...I did talk to mkt on the phone from his house to the MEET today at Epcot. I missed it by 5 days, how crappy is that? If there is a meet in Decemeber let me know and you can probably count me in too. I can't wait to see pictures and I'm glad you all had fun, I hope the members that were there can share stories on here as I would like to read all about the meet!

General Grizz

PHOTO TIME!!

DAY ONE - The Magic Kingdom

welcome_wagon.jpg

The Welcome Wagon

GROUP_PHOTO1.jpg

Everyone meeting up at Walt's Favorite Attraction (left to right): figmentmom, mkt, foxfire, nscmc, Lee, lilmermaid, tigsmom, disnyfan89, Kevin (on the floor), and the best sign at Walt Disney World. ;)

DAY TWO - Epcot

FOOOD.jpg

Delicious food!

wdwmagic.jpg

Angelique, Atta83, Donickco, Lee

eatin.jpg

NSCMC, DisnyFan89, Foxfire

kevin.jpg

KevinPage and Jennifer (his wife)

GROUP_PHOTO2.jpg

GROUP PIC!

P.S. ALL PHOTOS AND ID'S BY KEVINPAGE. ALL MISTAKES MADE HERE ARE HIS FAULT AND HIS FAULT ONLY (AS USUAL). :zipit: :lookaroun :p

WDWcouple

Heyyyy guys I saw ya in Epcot.... I think Kevin and Bob walked right by me towards the desert tables. I was guarding a bench with my life right in front of Canada next to the Moosehead cart.... The pics look great and I definitly saw a few of you around the park. I was on the TTA when you all were meeting up, by the time I got off the group was gone....... I did get a treat tho.. When my TTA car went through SM the liughts were on inside... Soooo cool. My wife and I will definitly be at the next meet this Winter and this time we will be participating.... Hope you all kept cool... Gosh it was HOT

disnyfan89

Does anyone who went to the meet remember who took my picture in TT in the blue sound proof room with my head tillted so there is only my blue hair and the blue wall?

KevinPage

Original Poster
disnyfan89 said:
Does anyone who went to the meet remember who took my picture in TT in the blue sound proof room with my head tillted so there is only my blue hair and the blue wall?

Like I said this weekend, it's POOL ALGAE, not blueberry :p :p :p

wannabeBelle

Keep me up dated on the December Meet. Right now it looks like I will be down there from December 4th on till at least December 8th or so. December 5th we are doing another Meet for my Off Kilter Shrine board as well!!! I guess the idea just caught on!!!! Belle

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom