Experience Wonders of Life - Tribute Video Now Available!

General Grizz

Original Poster
Alright, folks! Here's the long-awaited tribute video, ready for you to download!

Wonders of Life may be on its last legs, but it's finally available for you to keep on your harddrives.

Featured are:

• A spirited look at the exterior

• [*]A whimsical tour of the unique design of the pavilion
    [*]Mini-tours of Goofy About Health, Making of Me, and Frontiers of Medicine
  • Cranium Command. . . in one minute!
    [*]A trip through the Sensory Funhouse
    [*]A walk through the Fitness Fairgrounds
    [*]A quick blast-through Body Wars
    [*]And a VERY extended grand finale!

Tour running time reaches about 8 minutes. The "finale" makes the video over 11 minutes. . . you won't want to miss out.

Here's the link for you to download - enjoy!

EDIT - BRAND NEW SERVER - the other one had to delete the file:

Click HERE to open

WDWScottieBoy

Grizz, that movie was very inspiring and upsetting at the same time. It's so sad to see the days of WoL packed with people to it being practically empty and parts of it missing. I was just wanting to know, did Roy, Stan or www.SaveDisney.com help you at all with that video. You mentioned at the end a special thanks to them, do you know either of them or keep in contact with them often? By the way, thanks for making this special tribute video, you should make a copy of it on CD and send it to Eisner and have Roy put it on SaveDisney.com

DisneyFan 2000

What a great video! Be sure to send it in to Roy and Stan!

What a beautiful pavillion going to waste just for the sake of saving money. :(

jcraycraft

General,

Great job on the video!!! I really enjoyed it. I just got back from a 12-day (June 21 – July 3rd) trip to WDW and want to visit Wonders of Life one more time with the family. I thought they would have opened it for the summer season.

But thanks for the time that you put into the video :sohappy: I will share it with the family tonight.

-Jeff

General Grizz

Original Poster
Thanks, fellas!

I sent the Save Disney editor an email asking if they would like to view it in hopes to post it. So far, no response.

FigmentJedi

Grizz, was that you as the voice of General Knowledge at the end? That definitely was not Cory Burton's voice coming out of there.

Chape19714

that was a great movie, upsetting about what happened. It is such a shame. Body Wars is Classic, and so is Cranium Command, and the Making of Me. My FAVORITE pavilion at EPCOT!! it's really sad. WONDERFUL JOB on the Video. you should put it on DVD and send it in. I love wonders of life, and that film really made me realize how much i will miss it. My mom works in the medical field, and she loves it too. Hopefull it will open one more time for some pictures, (i'll be there) a last spin on Body Wars, and some last showings of The Making of ME and Cranium Command. Maybe they will do a last showing, like they did for Food Rocks on the Last day, if sadly, it does become town down. I keep hoping and wishing it won't. I love that pavilion, and hope it stays as a classic. The Video made me realize this. Thanks for the Video, and Great Job! :sohappy: sohappy for the film, yet, so so sad :cry: for the attractions.

The Music Really Makes the difference in this film.

i can't stand it! Re-open!! I'll go to EPCOT, tell them to hand the palvilion over to me, i'll keep it open, hire some of you guys and my friends to run it, and if a company does not want to sponcer it, a passholder lounge!, plus if budets allow, a new ride, or move CoP could move to it! (how the wonders of life have been improved by tecnology, PERFECT for EPCOT!!) well, not gonna happen, but i can dream right? :cry:

Chape19714

Tahu said:
Grizz, was that you as the voice of General Knowledge at the end? That definitely was not Cory Burton's voice coming out of there.

btw: Cory Burton was the Male Narrator's Voice on the Old Walt Disney World Explorer CD-Rom lol

General Grizz

Original Poster
Corey Burton does a WHOLE lot for Disney! He voices most of the House of Mouse characters, Ghost Host for HMH, etc. etc. Very cool dude.

The voice at the end of the film was created by the talents of joefox97 and 'Lil Buford.

dxwwf3

Excellent Video! WoL had so many of the little things that makes Disney World so special. We could easily spend 2 or 3 hours in that pavilion. The same could not be said of any other pavilions in Epcot, except maybe The Land. I can remember waiting for about an hour each to do Body Wars and the Coaches Corner. To me Body Wars was bigger than Space Mountain and Big Thunder Mountain. Sure it's a bit dated now, but I would absolutely love for this thing to be open one more year. I would love to be able to properly say goodbye. And to ride Body Wars about 25 more times :) .

StuntDoomBuggy

I Was In My Room After I Saw That.. Seeing The Tribute Gave Back Good Memories, And Bad Thoughts.. Good Job, Grizz.. Now, To Do Something About It..

imagineer boy

That was really touching. Especialy at the end. You should do more of these video tributes! Just think, tributes for Alien Encounter, Time Keeper, ect.

Well done Grizz!

*shakes General Grizz's hand*

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom