D23. Did you sign up?

imamouse

Not yet - I'm taking a wait and see approach since charter membership status is availble thru the end of this year. I might be more interested if there was a fan event/expo announced for WDW in 2009 (I don't see myself going to Anaheim anytime soon - especially with DCA all torn up).

Phonedave

Yeah, I am a sucker. :)

I'll give it a year. I'll put the charter member certificate with my charter member certificate from Disney's Pirates of the Carribbean Online. :)

-dave

MKCP 1985

I will soon . . . very soon.

And then I will use all the powers at my disposal to punish those who were naysayers. *evil laugh* enjoy six flags. buwahahahaha :drevil::drevil::drevil:

Just as soon as I can recover my lost/forgotten password! Curses, disneyshopping.com!!! :lol:

Wilt Dasney

No.

But I hope a lot of you will, and help pump up the company receipts. (to paraphrase someone in the other thread, the profit margin on $850 ink pens ought to help get us some cool new stuff in the parks.) :)

Atomicmickey

How do you sign up?

I just watched the countdown clock go to zero.

Was expecting Tink and When you Wish Upon a Star.

Instead, got a negative countdown, showing me
how much time has elapsed since nothing happened.

wow.:brick:

How do you sign up?

I experienced the same thing. The clock is now counting backwards. And I want to sign up.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Original Poster
How do you sign up?

I experienced the same thing. The clock is now counting backwards. And I want to sign up.
http://disneyshopping.go.com/disney/store/Category_10002_10051_14479_-1_14479_____D23?CMP=OTL-DOL&att=mvsshppng Middle right of the page.

Tiggerish

Resident Redhead
Premium Member
I had "signed up" at the Are You 23? website (i.e., I submitted my email address to be "notified" when they released more information), but I didn't get any email notice...what was the point of registering. (and I even checked my junk mail)

Edit: Checked out the link provided by Master Yoda. Holy Smoke! Pay $75 for the opportunity to pay even more money for overpriced stuff?? I love Disney, their parks and their products, but that's just crazy!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom