Hell 2, The Sequel - No more room in Hell

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
Original Poster
Don't sweat it Judd. The main board lists replies, so there were 666 replies (added to the original post ). It still says 666 on the main page. That's the important part isn't it?

Oh, and Jill, those photos are probably a couple years old now. I can assure you that we're all quite ugly now (especially Ryan).

DisneyJill

lol Gary...and I doubt Ryan is ugly. How could a hoov be ugly? We're all beautiful. :lol:

And Judd, I agree. The main page says 666. That's what matters. :kiss:

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HELL LIVES!!! :fork:

JBSLJames

I just thought it was kinda funny, ya know, my last statement, "I'm sorry if I messed up Hell".

Kinda funny, huh?

Yea, I guess not. See, in Hell, all sense of Humor is bent in such a way as you no longer see what is funny and what is not. Like the final scene in "It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World". Is it really that funny when she slips on that bananna peal?

WDWFREAK53

JBSLJames said:
I just thought it was kinda funny, ya know, my last statement, "I'm sorry if I messed up Hell".

Kinda funny, huh?

Yea, I guess not. See, in Hell, all sense of Humor is bent in such a way as you no longer see what is funny and what is not. Like the final scene in "It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World". Is it really that funny when she slips on that bananna peal?

Ahhh...what better person to carry on the reign of Hell than the Grandmastah of Disastah :lol:

Judd, no sweat, it's all good...there were 666 replies...all is well (actually, it's better this way because now it says it on the main page)

Shaman

I MISSED IT! I missed the big 666....Oh well atleast I bumped the thread up this morning...that counts for something... :hammer:

So...this is hell version two....I LIKE....

speck76

Heat index today in Orlando was 106 degrees...I am ready for the fall!

Sorry for stealing the the thunder of post 666 in the previous hell Judd.

StevenT

106! I didn't see what it was in Ft. Myers here today but I'm sure it was a bit more. I am definately ready for fall.

tigsmom

speck76 said:
Heat index today in Orlando was 106 degrees...I am ready for the fall!

Sorry for stealing the the thunder of post 666 in the previous hell Judd.

Well, when I got up this morning it was 40 degrees (6:30 am). It reached 80 today, but there have been strong breezes for the last few days & we have been walking around in sweatshirts. I'm anxiously awaiting the day I arrive on my beautiful Gulf beach for some R&R. :cool:

WDWFREAK53

figmentmom said:
Hmmm...am I welcome here, even if i posted after #666? :lookaroun I didn't mean to mess things up.

No you're not welcome here!!! You must go straight to....hmm...well, then...I guess you're welcome here after all! :wave:

Legacy

This must be the second ring of Hell. What was there? The never-ceasing wind storm?

I'm a former Southern Baptist... I know I'm welcome here. :D

MKCP 1985

Is it NOT QUITE so hot in here as in the one before? Or is it even hotter? Now that the reply number on the original hell thread is "not so magic," what to do? What to do?

. . .

All right then, it is still a little too warm here for my liking. Kind of like Kissimmee on an August day with no wind. I think I'll be going now, but I'll check back on you from time to time. :wave:

Maria

Considering the temps here, I do live in hell! I can´t imagine how July will be... hopefully even more rains than now... they don´t seem the be enough! :(

DisneyJill

WDWFREAK53 said:
Are you saying that Mr. Rogers called Mr. McFeely to give you a Speedy Delivery down here?

This one time...at band camp...no, seriously, this one time at the Contemporary I was checking this guy in and we were supposed to call them Mr or Mrs whoever and he said his last name was McFeely and I was like "Okay, Mr McFee...Um, Dan...I see you're arriving today...." I couldn't call the man Mr McFeely with a straight face. And, re-reading this, it doesn't seem all that funny right now, at 1:10 a.m. after a 12 hour day of work, but it was, at the time, and that's all that matters. :lookaroun

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom