Recipes from WDW

Yenfid

I am looking for some recipes from Disney Restaurants. I've looked at AllEarsNet and got some, but here is a list of the ones I still would like. Any info would be great.

Port Orleans Boatwrights

1. Bananna Stuff French Toast
2. Sweet Patato Pancakes I have Boma from AKL, is it the same recipe?

Epcot

Chef's de France

1. Chicken Stuff Crepe, the menu name is Crêpe au poulet et fromage

Thanks for the help!

SirNim

Stuffed French Toast

(Papeete Bay Verandah / Coral Isle Cafe - Polynesian Village Resort)

2 or 4 slices sourdough bread cut 1-inch thick
1 banana
1/3 cup sugar
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1 egg
1/4 cup milk
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
Oil or shortening for frying
Whipped butter, if desired
Maple syrup, if desired

Depending in the size of the bread slices, cut a 1-inch pocket in one side of each bread slice. Cut bananas in half crosswise, then split each piece lengtheise. Remove peel and stuff 2 pieces in each pocket of bread, again depending on size. If slices are small, use 4 and stuff 1 piece of banana in each pocket. Set aside. Mix sugar and cinnamon. Set aside. Mix egg, milk and vanilla until well blended.
Heat about 4 inches of oil or shortening in a pan to 350 degrees F. Dip stuffed bread into egg and milk mixture, soaking a few minutes to penetrate into bread. Fry in hot oil or shortening until lightly browned, turning to brown both sides, about 3 minutes. Drain on paper towels on cake rack. Sprinkle with sugar and cinnamon and serve at once. Id desired, spread with whipped butter and serve with maple syrup.
NOTE: If more servings desired, double only the amount of bread, bananas, egg, milk, and vanilla for four servings.

Recipe from Cooking with Mickey Around Our World, 1986.

Upvote 0

tigsmom

None of the recipes requested are listed on any Disney recipe database on the net. I've never eaten in the restaurants listed so I can't compare any for you. Nimmy listed a stuffed French Toast for you. Tonga Toast is given in the WDW Recipe thread mentioned above. The Chicken Crepes sound yummy.:wave:

If you want a copy of the list of recipes from the above thread
just let me know I have the Master.

Upvote 0

wolf29

The dining section of magictrips.com has lots of recipes. There are a number of pretty good sites for WDW recipes if you simply Google search Disney recipes. Most recipes are available from your server at the restaurant. Try e-mailing guest services @ Disney for help.

Upvote 0

tigsmom

Originally posted by wolf29
The dining section of magictrips.com has lots of recipes. There are a number of pretty good sites for WDW recipes if you simply Google search Disney recipes. Most recipes are available from your server at the restaurant. Try e-mailing guest services @ Disney for help.

I use that database...they aren't listed. The restaurants at WDW usually have printed recipe cards for their most requested dishes.

Upvote 0

tigsmom

There are quite a few Disney recipe books out there. You can get them from Amazon.com and sometimes the out of print ones show up on ebay.
Which one did you get?

Upvote 0

jumi1984

the book is....

cooking with mickey vol. II, gourmet mickey cookbook

have to have contempory french toast....for the kids....plus, since making them for years now everyone that has french toast I make comments how good they are..... thanks Mickey

Upvote 0

Chrissy1234

None of the recipes requested are listed on any Disney recipe database on the net. I've never eaten in the restaurants listed so I can't compare any for you. Nimmy listed a stuffed French Toast for you. Tonga Toast is given in the WDW Recipe thread mentioned above. The Chicken Crepes sound yummy.👋

If you want a copy of the list of recipes from the above thread
just let me know I have the Master.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom