WDW Magic Kingdom Refurbishment Open Brainstorming

mharrington

Original Poster
This is a thread on refurbishment brainstorming for WDW's Magic Kingdom only; the other parks at WDW will receive their own threads at a later time. Anyhow start pouring in ideas! This is open to anyone! Come on in, we enjoy help!

radiohost

First an foremost....Get the Park looking like its supposed to be! What do I mean? No more chipped paint on Main Street or any other place for that matter!!!

adrianuk91

Just thought of a more realistic one they could do something with the paving in fantasy land where it is the stones not concreate (I think it's near dumbo and a bit in between PP and IASM as it is really slippy when it's wet, seen as I basically fell over in october on it and I saw someone else slip over on it aswell just before I did. I hope people understand what I mean as I haven't really explained it very well.

stitchcastle

can i join in?

Main Street needs the side-arcades like in Paris to help with crowd control.

I personally think MK needs a new Fantasyland. Take Mickey's Philharmagic and put it in its own building similar to Hong Kong. Take the existing dark rides, gut them and make a new set of dark rides based on different properties but carrying the same idea as the originals:

Sleeping Beauty to replace the Snow White dark ride
Mary Poppins to replace Peter Pan (although since Peter Pan is consistently popular this doesn't really need to happen...maybe supersize the Peter Pan dark ride now that the Philharmagic building is empty)
Mickey's Jack and the Bean Stalk to replace Winnie The Pooh making way for a Fantasy Village Faire that will include Dumbo The Flying Elephant.

Pooh's Hunny Hunt set right beside an expanded Hundred Acre Wood.

Mickey's ToonTown Fair being made over into Toon-Ville which is a medieval fantasy inspired ToonTown.

An animatronics show based on Beauty and the Beast.

"Fantasia"
-A boat ride that uses Swan boats reminiscent of the old boats that used to go around the hub. takes you on a scenic tour of Fantasyland and the many segments of Walt Disney's classic: Fantasia. The ride climaxes at the top of Bald Mountain as guests narrowly escape the clutches of the evil Chernabog.
-this will be fantasyland's premiere e-ticket attraction that takes scenes from both Fantasia movies and strings them together. Our story begins as guests to the great Sorcerer's Castle in the woods as he conjurs up magical imagery which we take a tour of, all goes wrong however when his naive young apprentice, played by Mickey Mouse, messes with his magic and we are sent to meet the evil forces of Chernabog and are pursued by the cruel Firebird. But all hope is not lost though when Mickey saves the day as he uses the power of his imagination to create the magical Sprite that saves us all.

Take Out "Small World" from its current location and it give a bigger more extravagant showbuilding and place it right where the Indy Speedway is now, creating a sort of transistion area for Tomorrowland and Fantasyland.

that's all for Fantasyland I guess ^_^

jt04

Stitch's Great Escape- New scenes added with more "Stitch" animatronic scenes in chamber show and improved storyline.

I was thinking the same thing. Something along the lines of Stitch accidently "teleporting" an Alien into the chamber and then the Alien escapes it's teleport pod and eats Stitch. The End.

That is what I am wishing for.

piratetreasure

I was thinking the same thing. Something along the lines of Stitch accidently "teleporting" an Alien into the chamber and then the Alien escapes it's teleport pod and eats Stitch. The End.

That is what I am wishing for.
That is everyones wish. But we can only dream.

Figment632

Besides some paint I think that the two biggest needs in MK are a returb of TL and FL below are my ideas for both!

TL
First off a complete Refurb of space mountain not the half assed one we are getting.

Update the scenes that need to be in COP.

Stich would be gone and a wall e based ride would be put in is place.

Next I would move Buzz and the lauph floor to pixar studios in DHS! In it's place along with the theater I would put in a major e ticket attarction I can't think of one now but if Mission Space is here to stay why not put in TL Horizons 2.0. TL is about tommorow and so is Horizons.

Finally update the tunnel scenes in TPM!

FL

First I would get rid of the grotto and play ground and put in a Mermaid E ticket and another small ride perhaps a Sleeping Beauty Dark Ride.

Then because I don't like Toon Town I would demolish it a expand FL. In this space a new 20K under the see and bring and updated Matterhorn to WDW. Both of these if there us room and pick between those if there is only room for one!

disney111

This is pretty long but here are my ideas..

If I were CEO and money was no object -

-All-new daytime parade titled The Kingdom of Dreams Parade. There will be six different sections of the parade, all themed to the six different lands of the Magic Kingdom. There will be 18 amazing new floats.

-All-new nighttime parade titled StarMagic. This will be the grandest and longest parade ever produced. The parade will feature many sections devoted to classic Disney films. The sections are Cinderella, Alice in Wonderland, Beauty and the Beast, Winnie-The-Pooh, Aladdin, Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs, Peter Pan, Little Mermaid, and Sleeping Beauty (in that order). The finale will feature Mickey and the gang along with a huge array of other favorite Disney characters dressed in amazing costumes that change colors and glisten like twinkling stars. In all there will be 33 unbelievable new floats.

-All-new nighttime fireworks show titled Enchantment in the Sky. It will be the biggest fireworks show Disney has ever produced for any park. It will be themed to all the classic Disney songs such as "A Whole New World" and "When You Wish Upon A Star."

MAIN STREET, U.S.A.

-Walt Disney: One Man's Dream will be moved from Hollywood Studios to Main Street, U.S.A. It will be located in the Exposition Hall. Most of the exhibits will be moved here here. The movie will play continuously in the theatre in the back of the hall, which will be re-themed.

-Tony's Town Square Restaurant will become a new restaraunt called Walt's. It will be an upscale but still casual eatery that serves classic American dishes. The walls will be adorned with tons of memorabilia including personal pictures and theme park concept art.

ADVENTURELAND:

-The dock to the right of the main Adventureland entrance will be enclosed and become a new permanent character greeting location. Stitch, along with characters from The Lion King and The Jungle Book, will be here daily.

-The Swiss Family Robinson Treehouse will be re-themed into Tarzan's Treehouse.

-A part of the Agrabah Bazaar will be enclosed and become an indoor Aladdin meet-and-greet featuring Aladdin and Jasmine in a palace setting.

-The Enchanted Tiki Room will lose it's "Under New Management" theme and return to the classic version.

-The Jungle Cruise will receive almost entirely new animatronics and amazing new effects, including fire effects and water cannons.

-Captain Jack's Pirate Tutorial show will be moved to a brand-new indoor location next to the Pirates attraction. The show will be a little longer and the Captain will now do meet-and-greets after each show.

-El Pirate Y Perico will close for good. In it's place a new table service restaurant will open called The Tahitian Terrace Restaurant. This new eatery will serve crowd-pleasing Asian dishes.

FRONTIERLAND:

-Woody and Jessie will receive a permanent meet-and-greet location near Big Thunder Mountain called Woody's Roundup.

-The Country Bear Jamboree will recieve a huge update, including new original songs and a new script.

-The Diamond Horseshoe Review show will be back.

LIBERTY SQUARE:

-The Liberty Square Riverboat will get a new narration and storyline.

-The Hall of Presidents will receive a new movie and other upgrades.

FANTASYLAND:

-Almost all of Fantasyland will be re-themed. The new theme will be a fairy tale storybook village instead of a medieval town.

-The Pixie Hollow meet-and-greet will moved. The new version will be placed where the old Skyway building is now. The building will be removed and in it's place will be a beautiful large tree. The queue will be outside but covered, and as you journey to the tree your surroundings will get bigger and bigger as you wind around ponds and up a ramp. You will meet Tink and friends inside the Pixie Hollow tree and then go back down another ramp as your surroundings return to normal size.

-Peter Pan's Flight will be entirely rebuilt. There will now be a new indoor queue themed to the Darling children's bedroom. The entire ride will take place in Neverland. All-new pirate ships will now take Guests through life-sized scenes instead of simply flying over minatures. The ships will also have full range of movement as they fly and can turn 360 degrees. The finale of the ride will involve the pirate ship sparkling and turning to 'gold'. Guests will now exit into the Tinker Bell treasures shop.

-Peter Pan and Wendy will have a permanent meet-and-greet location near Peter Pan's Flight.

-Mickey's Philharmagic will be moved to the Animation Courtyard at Hollywood Studios. This is to accommodate the new Peter Pan's Flight.

-The Fantasy Faire gift shop will also be removed to accommodate the new Peter Pan's Flight.

-The show Cinderellabration will return but will be very different. The show will still be themed around Cinderella's coronation but almost everything else will be different. The show will now feature Mickey and Minnie and villians who wish to destroy Cinderella's happily ever after.

-The Sword and the Stone show will be back.

-Snow White's Scary Adventure will receive all-new animatronics and some new effects. All cardboard cutouts will be replaced.

-Dumbo will recieve all-new 'cars'. They will look pretty much the same except for one main detail – they will move as you fly. During the flight Dumbo will wink, wiggle his tail and even move his trunk. Beautiful fountains will also be built into the attraction.

-All of Ariel's Grotto will be removed.

-The DVC circus tent area will be removed.

-Pooh's Hunny Hunt from Tokyo Disneyland will be added. The entrance will be in the area where Ariel's Grotto is now. The ride will be almost the same as the one in Tokyo until the end. This version features two new scenes after the Heffalumps and Woozles scene. This scene will be the rain scene and it will feel and look like your hunny pot is whirling in the water. You will even go down a slight ‘waterfall’. The finale of the ride will also be much larger, with a big party scene. At the end of the ride you will smell hunny.

-An all-new shop will be built next to the new attraction called Pooh Corner.

-Pooh's Playful Spot will be removed.

-A permanent indoor meet-and-greet location for Pooh and friends will be built. The entrance will be inside the Pooh Corner shop.

-Obviously The Many Adventures of Winnie-The-Pooh will be removed. In it's place will be be a new Beauty and the Beast ride titled Beauty and the Beast - The Enchanted Adventure. It will be a simple dark ride but with state-of-the-art animatronics and effects, including many smell effects. You will board one of Belle’s father’s inventions and journey through the scenes of the movie, ending with a spectacular ballroom scene.

-A new gift shop called Lumiere's will be where Pooh's Thotful shop is now. It will sell Beauty and the Beast merchandise.

-Fantasy Gardens, a new meet-and-greet for Mickey and the gang will open. Because Fantasyland will now take over Toontown this will be the new location to meet Mickey and his pals. Like the Character Spot at Epcot you will wait in one line and meet all the characters seperately. Like the name suggests, this location will be themed like beautiful gardens, including topiaries of Mickey, Minnie, etc. The line will be outdoors but completely covered with countless fans.

-A new Sleeping Beauty ride will be put in the area where Minnie's House is now. This is a simple, charming dark ride through Sleeping Beauty’s story. The climax of the ride features the giant dragon which might scare young children.

-Once Upon A Time, a Disney princess store, will open where County Bounty is now. The County Bounty tent (the only structure to survive the remodel) will be painted shades of pink and the interior will be completely changed. Only princess items will now be sold at the store and the décor will be much fancier and royal looking. A huge chandelier, reminiscent of Beauty and the Beast, will hang from the ceiling and portraits of all the princesses will adorn the walls. There will be many interactive items available such as making your own crown, making your own jewelry and making your own magic wand. The entrance for the meet-and-greets with the princesses will still be located towards the right side of the shop.

-Inside Once Upon A Time a new princess meet-and-greet called Princess Fantasy Faire will open. The princesses will meet in the same place they do now but the format will be very different. There will now be separate lines for each princess. Cinderella, Sleeping Beauty, Belle and Snow White are there almost all day, every day. Occasionally they will be joined by their princes and friends. Each princess room will be very intricately themed and feature many details relating to them. Cinderella’s room will be blue and feature a backdrop of her castle. A beautiful coach will be in the room and her glass slipper will be displayed. Sleeping Beauty’s room will be pink and feature a backdrop of her castle and a spindle and flowers will be displayed. Belle’s room will be golden yellow and have a backdrop of the ballroom she and the Beast danced in. The Beasts’ enchanted rose will be displayed along with Belle’s book collection. Snow White’s red-colored room will feature a backdrop of the dwarfs’ cottage and a poisoned apple will be displayed.

-Since Toontown will be no more the current railroad station will be entirely re-themed and will now be referred to as the Fantasyland Station. However, the train will stop in exactly the same place.

-A new Alice-in-Wonderland ride will open. This is a dark ride with a twist. The cars will be much different than the typical dark ride car. They will be long caterpillar cars resembling a roller coaster. You will begin the ride by going down a (slow) drop into the rabbit hole. Then you will enter through the giant doorknob and into the scenes of the movie, including going through the White Rabbit’s house, meeting the Cheshire Cat, going to the Mad Hatter’s Unbirthday party and more. At one point in the ride you will actually go through the new Queen of Hearts Banquet Hall restaurant. All the scenes feature great animatronics and effects.

-A new table-service restaurant called Queen Of Hearts Banquet Hall will open. This is a new buffet next to the new Alice in Wonderland ride. When you enter you will feel like you’re in Wonderland. The eatery is very detailed and wacky. The food is even themed, as most all of the desserts are themed to the movie, such as heart-shaped pastries and even a real Unbirthday cake shaped like the Mad Hatter’s famous hat.

-A new shop called The Mad Hatter will open. This small shop will sell fun hats, including the Mickey ears. It will be themed to look like a giant Mad Hatter hat and will be located next to the Queen of Heart’s Banquet Hall.

TOONTOWN:

-Every single attraction in Toontown will be removed to accommodate the new Fantasyland. The only structure that will remain is the County Bounty store, but it will be renamed and re-themed into Once Upon A Time.

TOMORROWLAND:

-The entire land will be refurbished to look more futuristic. Planet-ish lights will be added that will bring new life to the land, especially at night.

-The Speedway will close. Most of this space will be used for Fantasyland and some for Tomorrowland.

-A candy store called Constellations will be added near the new Incredibles! ride.

-A new ride called Incredibles! will open. It will be an E-Ticket 3-D ride taking Toy Story Mania technology to the next level. You will help the Incredibles battle different villains in this wild and exciting attraction. The attraction will be placed on the other side of the railroad tracks although the entrance will be in front of them where the Speedway is now.

-Frozone's Super Shop will be added at the exit of Incredibles!

-A new counter service location called the Starliner Diner will be added next to Incredibles!

-Space Mountain will be updated with new cars, new effects, a soundtrack and some replaced track. The queue will also be completely changed and will look much more futuristic.

-The arcade at the exit to Space Mountain will get a big makeover. It will now look much more futuristic and all the games will be themed to space and fit with the themeing.

-The Tomorrowland Transit Authority will get some new show scenes and lighting effects.

-Walt Disney's Carousel of Progress will be updated with animatronic upgrades and a brand new final scene.

-Buzz Lightyear Space Ranger Spin's queue will get a makeover and so will the ride itself. The cars will be replaced and there will be new guns that are easier to use and can move more freely. Also, all stationary, cardboard-like targets will be replaced by three-dimensional moving figures.

-Buzz Lightyear's gift shop will be expanded and re-themed.

-A Wall-E attraction will replace Stitch's Great Escape!

twilight mitsuk

This is pretty long but here are my ideas..

If I were CEO and money was no object -

-All-new daytime parade titled The Kingdom of Dreams Parade. There will be six different sections of the parade, all themed to the six different lands of the Magic Kingdom. There will be 18 amazing new floats.

-All-new nighttime parade titled StarMagic. This will be the grandest and longest parade ever produced. The parade will feature many sections devoted to classic Disney films. The sections are Cinderella, Alice in Wonderland, Beauty and the Beast, Winnie-The-Pooh, Aladdin, Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs, Peter Pan, Little Mermaid, and Sleeping Beauty (in that order). The finale will feature Mickey and the gang along with a huge array of other favorite Disney characters dressed in amazing costumes that change colors and glisten like twinkling stars. In all there will be 33 unbelievable new floats.

-All-new nighttime fireworks show titled Enchantment in the Sky. It will be the biggest fireworks show Disney has ever produced for any park. It will be themed to all the classic Disney songs such as "A Whole New World" and "When You Wish Upon A Star."

MAIN STREET, U.S.A.

-Walt Disney: One Man's Dream will be moved from Hollywood Studios to Main Street, U.S.A. It will be located in the Exposition Hall. Most of the exhibits will be moved here here. The movie will play continuously in the theatre in the back of the hall, which will be re-themed.

-Tony's Town Square Restaurant will become a new restaraunt called Walt's. It will be an upscale but still casual eatery that serves classic American dishes. The walls will be adorned with tons of memorabilia including personal pictures and theme park concept art.

ADVENTURELAND:

-The dock to the right of the main Adventureland entrance will be enclosed and become a new permanent character greeting location. Stitch, along with characters from The Lion King and The Jungle Book, will be here daily.

-The Swiss Family Robinson Treehouse will be re-themed into Tarzan's Treehouse.

-A part of the Agrabah Bazaar will be enclosed and become an indoor Aladdin meet-and-greet featuring Aladdin and Jasmine in a palace setting.

-The Enchanted Tiki Room will lose it's "Under New Management" theme and return to the classic version.

-The Jungle Cruise will receive almost entirely new animatronics and amazing new effects, including fire effects and water cannons.

-Captain Jack's Pirate Tutorial show will be moved to a brand-new indoor location next to the Pirates attraction. The show will be a little longer and the Captain will now do meet-and-greets after each show.

-El Pirate Y Perico will close for good. In it's place a new table service restaurant will open called The Tahitian Terrace Restaurant. This new eatery will serve crowd-pleasing Asian dishes.

FRONTIERLAND:

-Woody and Jessie will receive a permanent meet-and-greet location near Big Thunder Mountain called Woody's Roundup.

-The Country Bear Jamboree will recieve a huge update, including new original songs and a new script.

-The Diamond Horseshoe Review show will be back.

LIBERTY SQUARE:

-The Liberty Square Riverboat will get a new narration and storyline.

-The Hall of Presidents will receive a new movie and other upgrades.

FANTASYLAND:

-Almost all of Fantasyland will be re-themed. The new theme will be a fairy tale storybook village instead of a medieval town.

-The Pixie Hollow meet-and-greet will moved. The new version will be placed where the old Skyway building is now. The building will be removed and in it's place will be a beautiful large tree. The queue will be outside but covered, and as you journey to the tree your surroundings will get bigger and bigger as you wind around ponds and up a ramp. You will meet Tink and friends inside the Pixie Hollow tree and then go back down another ramp as your surroundings return to normal size.

-Peter Pan's Flight will be entirely rebuilt. There will now be a new indoor queue themed to the Darling children's bedroom. The entire ride will take place in Neverland. All-new pirate ships will now take Guests through life-sized scenes instead of simply flying over minatures. The ships will also have full range of movement as they fly and can turn 360 degrees. The finale of the ride will involve the pirate ship sparkling and turning to 'gold'. Guests will now exit into the Tinker Bell treasures shop.

-Peter Pan and Wendy will have a permanent meet-and-greet location near Peter Pan's Flight.

-Mickey's Philharmagic will be moved to the Animation Courtyard at Hollywood Studios. This is to accommodate the new Peter Pan's Flight.

-The Fantasy Faire gift shop will also be removed to accommodate the new Peter Pan's Flight.

-The show Cinderellabration will return but will be very different. The show will still be themed around Cinderella's coronation but almost everything else will be different. The show will now feature Mickey and Minnie and villians who wish to destroy Cinderella's happily ever after.

-The Sword and the Stone show will be back.

-Snow White's Scary Adventure will receive all-new animatronics and some new effects. All cardboard cutouts will be replaced.

-Dumbo will recieve all-new 'cars'. They will look pretty much the same except for one main detail – they will move as you fly. During the flight Dumbo will wink, wiggle his tail and even move his trunk. Beautiful fountains will also be built into the attraction.

-All of Ariel's Grotto will be removed.

-The DVC circus tent area will be removed.

-Pooh's Hunny Hunt from Tokyo Disneyland will be added. The entrance will be in the area where Ariel's Grotto is now. The ride will be almost the same as the one in Tokyo until the end. This version features two new scenes after the Heffalumps and Woozles scene. This scene will be the rain scene and it will feel and look like your hunny pot is whirling in the water. You will even go down a slight ‘waterfall’. The finale of the ride will also be much larger, with a big party scene. At the end of the ride you will smell hunny.

-An all-new shop will be built next to the new attraction called Pooh Corner.

-Pooh's Playful Spot will be removed.

-A permanent indoor meet-and-greet location for Pooh and friends will be built. The entrance will be inside the Pooh Corner shop.

-Obviously The Many Adventures of Winnie-The-Pooh will be removed. In it's place will be be a new Beauty and the Beast ride titled Beauty and the Beast - The Enchanted Adventure. It will be a simple dark ride but with state-of-the-art animatronics and effects, including many smell effects. You will board one of Belle’s father’s inventions and journey through the scenes of the movie, ending with a spectacular ballroom scene.

-A new gift shop called Lumiere's will be where Pooh's Thotful shop is now. It will sell Beauty and the Beast merchandise.

-Fantasy Gardens, a new meet-and-greet for Mickey and the gang will open. Because Fantasyland will now take over Toontown this will be the new location to meet Mickey and his pals. Like the Character Spot at Epcot you will wait in one line and meet all the characters seperately. Like the name suggests, this location will be themed like beautiful gardens, including topiaries of Mickey, Minnie, etc. The line will be outdoors but completely covered with countless fans.

-A new Sleeping Beauty ride will be put in the area where Minnie's House is now. This is a simple, charming dark ride through Sleeping Beauty’s story. The climax of the ride features the giant dragon which might scare young children.

-Once Upon A Time, a Disney princess store, will open where County Bounty is now. The County Bounty tent (the only structure to survive the remodel) will be painted shades of pink and the interior will be completely changed. Only princess items will now be sold at the store and the décor will be much fancier and royal looking. A huge chandelier, reminiscent of Beauty and the Beast, will hang from the ceiling and portraits of all the princesses will adorn the walls. There will be many interactive items available such as making your own crown, making your own jewelry and making your own magic wand. The entrance for the meet-and-greets with the princesses will still be located towards the right side of the shop.

-Inside Once Upon A Time a new princess meet-and-greet called Princess Fantasy Faire will open. The princesses will meet in the same place they do now but the format will be very different. There will now be separate lines for each princess. Cinderella, Sleeping Beauty, Belle and Snow White are there almost all day, every day. Occasionally they will be joined by their princes and friends. Each princess room will be very intricately themed and feature many details relating to them. Cinderella’s room will be blue and feature a backdrop of her castle. A beautiful coach will be in the room and her glass slipper will be displayed. Sleeping Beauty’s room will be pink and feature a backdrop of her castle and a spindle and flowers will be displayed. Belle’s room will be golden yellow and have a backdrop of the ballroom she and the Beast danced in. The Beasts’ enchanted rose will be displayed along with Belle’s book collection. Snow White’s red-colored room will feature a backdrop of the dwarfs’ cottage and a poisoned apple will be displayed.

-Since Toontown will be no more the current railroad station will be entirely re-themed and will now be referred to as the Fantasyland Station. However, the train will stop in exactly the same place.

-A new Alice-in-Wonderland ride will open. This is a dark ride with a twist. The cars will be much different than the typical dark ride car. They will be long caterpillar cars resembling a roller coaster. You will begin the ride by going down a (slow) drop into the rabbit hole. Then you will enter through the giant doorknob and into the scenes of the movie, including going through the White Rabbit’s house, meeting the Cheshire Cat, going to the Mad Hatter’s Unbirthday party and more. At one point in the ride you will actually go through the new Queen of Hearts Banquet Hall restaurant. All the scenes feature great animatronics and effects.

-A new table-service restaurant called Queen Of Hearts Banquet Hall will open. This is a new buffet next to the new Alice in Wonderland ride. When you enter you will feel like you’re in Wonderland. The eatery is very detailed and wacky. The food is even themed, as most all of the desserts are themed to the movie, such as heart-shaped pastries and even a real Unbirthday cake shaped like the Mad Hatter’s famous hat.

-A new shop called The Mad Hatter will open. This small shop will sell fun hats, including the Mickey ears. It will be themed to look like a giant Mad Hatter hat and will be located next to the Queen of Heart’s Banquet Hall.

TOONTOWN:

-Every single attraction in Toontown will be removed to accommodate the new Fantasyland. The only structure that will remain is the County Bounty store, but it will be renamed and re-themed into Once Upon A Time.

TOMORROWLAND:

-The entire land will be refurbished to look more futuristic. Planet-ish lights will be added that will bring new life to the land, especially at night.

-The Speedway will close. Most of this space will be used for Fantasyland and some for Tomorrowland.

-A candy store called Constellations will be added near the new Incredibles! ride.

-A new ride called Incredibles! will open. It will be an E-Ticket 3-D ride taking Toy Story Mania technology to the next level. You will help the Incredibles battle different villains in this wild and exciting attraction. The attraction will be placed on the other side of the railroad tracks although the entrance will be in front of them where the Speedway is now.

-Frozone's Super Shop will be added at the exit of Incredibles!

-A new counter service location called the Starliner Diner will be added next to Incredibles!

-Space Mountain will be updated with new cars, new effects, a soundtrack and some replaced track. The queue will also be completely changed and will look much more futuristic.

-The arcade at the exit to Space Mountain will get a big makeover. It will now look much more futuristic and all the games will be themed to space and fit with the themeing.

-The Tomorrowland Transit Authority will get some new show scenes and lighting effects.

-Walt Disney's Carousel of Progress will be updated with animatronic upgrades and a brand new final scene.

-Buzz Lightyear Space Ranger Spin's queue will get a makeover and so will the ride itself. The cars will be replaced and there will be new guns that are easier to use and can move more freely. Also, all stationary, cardboard-like targets will be replaced by three-dimensional moving figures.

-Buzz Lightyear's gift shop will be expanded and re-themed.

-A Wall-E attraction will replace Stitch's Great Escape!

you forgot IASW

piratetreasure

Magic Kingdom Refurb:

Main Street:

Move One Man's Dream from DHS to Magic Kingdom Exposition Hall

Adventureland

Replace Enchanted Tiki Room: Under New Management with Enchanted Tiki Room with Stitch

Update Jungle Cruise with Animatronic Upgrades

Get rid of Magic Carpets of Aladdin and replace it with Aladdin Meet and Greet

Frontierland

Add Woody meet and greet to Diamond Horseshoe

Tomorrowland

Major Referb to area atmosphere to look more futuristic

Replace Stitch's Great Escape with improved version of The ExtraTERRORestrial Alien Encounter

Add Animatronics to Monsters Inc. Laugh Floor

Fantasyland

Replace Snow White with Little Mermaid ride

jt04

Magic Kingdom Refurb:

Main Street:

Move One Man's Dream from DHS to Magic Kingdom Exposition Hall

Adventureland

Replace Enchanted Tiki Room: Under New Management with Enchanted Tiki Room with Stitch

Update Jungle Cruise with Animatronic Upgrades

Get rid of Magic Carpets of Aladdin and replace it with Aladdin Meet and Greet

Frontierland

Add Woody meet and greet to Diamond Horseshoe

Tomorrowland

Major Referb to area atmosphere to look more futuristic

Replace Stitch's Great Escape with improved version of The ExtraTERRORestrial Alien Encounter

Add Animatronics to Monsters Inc. Laugh Floor

Fantasyland

Replace Snow White with Little Mermaid ride

Not a bad list. I think most will happen....eventually.

yeti

To be honest, Main Street doesn't really NEED anything. Perhaps some painting, and a new parade that I couldn't care less about.
Adventureland looks good, except update Jungle Cruise with new effects such as Pihrana scene and other newbies, and switch current tiki room with Stitch tiki room show from Tokyo (minus the ears on the birds, of course!). I suppose Adventureland could use a table-servie restaurant, but in all seriousness, is that what we REALLY want Disney to spend their dollars on? No. We want New New Tomorrowland, and New Fantasyland.
New New Tomorrowland will dazzle guests as they walk into the future that never was. Yes, the 50's sci fi theme may still abound, but with some tlc, we can make this much more colorful. Preferrably, I would like to see them exaggerate on the idea of this being a bustling metropolis of the future, with allusions to different aspects of the city via fictional advertisements (much in the style of Sonny Eclipse) hidden within ride queues and outdoor theming/architecture. To emphasize this theming, they should hire more robots and actors portraying aliens to roam about the "city". Also, give each ride/attraction location its own name (eg The Tomorrowland Interplanetary Convention Center). Speaking of this venue, replace Stitch (who is already being moved to AL) with Wall E. I personally dont mind the Monsters Inc show being there, as long as they make it a comedy club again. New SM, new TTA (with new touchscreens to display fictional news items and weather-am I joking or not :lookaroun) and replace Speedway with Autopia found in Hong Kong.
Ill do the rest later. Its almost midnight :p.

If we can dream it, we can do it! ;)

KingMickey

In the Parks
Yes
Here's what I think should be done:

Main Street U.S.A.-
-I think this land is good for now. Maybe just continually do seasonally refurbishments of the exterior facades.

Adventureland-
-Ditch Iago and Zazu and bring Stitch into the Enchanted Tiki Room. Kepp the name The Enchanted Tiki Room.

-Give the Jungle Cruise a well-deserved refurnishment, including new track, new audio-animatronics and a new, different nighttime experience.

-Re-theme the Swiss Family Robinson Treehouse to Tarzan's Treehouse, which includes a Tarzan Meet & Greet.

-Give Pirates of The Caribbean another refurbishment, this time adding both William Turner and Elizabeth into the ride. Enhance the effects and sound.

-Add a new walkway beside Pirates of the Caribbean, which leads to a outdoor theater, where a Tarzan show takes place daily.

-Replace the El Pirata y el Perico Restaraunt with a Pirates-themed Tortuga Restaraunt.

-Replace the Agrabah Bazaar with a Cave of Wonders Tiger Head. Inside, it will lead to a treasure room, where an Aladdin and Jasmine Meet & Greet is found.

Frontierland-
-Bring in a new Woody's Roundup show, similar to Woody's Cowboy Camp, and place it into the Golden Horseshoe Saloon.

-Add new effects such as glimmering crystals, fog, and exploding geysers into the caverns of Tom Sawyer Island.

Liberty Square-
-Hall of Presidents Refurb- Check!

Fantasyland-

-Replace the "medieval" theme with a more charming storybook village theme.

- Get rid of the old Fantasyland Skyway building and replace it with a Tinker Bell Pixie Hollow Meet & Greet area.

-Refurbish all of the dark rides (Peter Pan's Flight, Snow White's Scary Adventures, The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh) while the land is getting it's makeover.

-Expand Fantasyland north, past Ariel's Grotto.

-Add an Ariel's Under the Sea Adventure dark ride next to her grotto, including a lighthouse gift store and an indoor lagoon restaraunt.

-Across the way from the LM attraction, add a Beaty and the Beast dark ride, where guests explore the wings of the Beast's forbidden castle. Add a gift shop and a Be Our Guest restaraunt.

Mickey's Toontown Fair-
-Bring Toontown Fair around into a loop so that it reconnects with the new Fantasyland expansion, giving the land two ways of entry.

-Add Roger Rabbit's Cartoon Spin, the DL classic, in the new entrance area.

-Add a new House of Mouse restaraunt.

- Add a new House of Mouse attraction next to the restaraunt to go along with the ride.

Tomorrowland-
-Give Tomorrowland a makeover to fit a futuristic style, far beyond our own imaginations!

-Give Space Mountain the well-deserved refurbishment that it needs.

-Refurbish Buzz Lightyear's Space Ranger Spin, adding in the guns and targets from the Disneyland verision.

-Remove Stitch's Great Escape and replace it with a new Tron 2.0 3-D attraction.

-Remove the Tomorrowland Galaxy Palace Theater and the Tomorrowland Skyway and leave it as expansion room.

Entertainment-
-Remove the Disney Dreams Come True Parade and replace it with a new spectacular parade, with incredible original floats for all of the most popular Disney films.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom