Return2Zero (4/$) is now at Sea World!

pianoman

Original Poster
I received the news earlier today from Sammy, the 2nd tenor:

Return2Zero at Sea World

That's right! Return2Zero (aka Four for a Dollar) is starting today 11/13/08, at Sea World. We will be singing 4-5 sets, Thursday through Monday outside the Polar Express Experience. The run will last until January 4. Come check it out!

EpcotServo

Return to Zero?

Code_Geass_-_Lelouch_of_the_Rebellion_R2_-_06_069_0002.jpg

:lol:

:lookaroun

sorry.

imamouse

I like their new name - it goes with their new location, but I will miss them at DHS. I'm glad they found a new gig!

DisneyMusician2

They never should have let them go, and I still haven't really heard a good reason for it. They were the best part of the show there.

Good luck to them!!

goingtowdw14

I like their new name - it goes with their new location, but I will miss them at DHS. I'm glad they found a new gig!
This is not a new name, it is the name they have been producing cds under for years. Four for a Dollar was just the name they used at DHS. They have a website where you can buy their cds and find out about them. return2zero.net

SirNim

Not to be confused with DivideByZero... :lookaroun (which of course is impossible)

Live music is always good. Always better than pre-recorded music. Creates a better atmosphere and rewards creative virtuosity rather than bureaucratic decision-making.

And sign me up for a FutureCorps reunion concert, while we're at it... :animwink:

skyzoober

i was at sea world for their first performance....sheerly by chance, i had no idea they were there. i thought...who are these singers, they're pretty good! it wasn't till after that i found out that it was them!
they were much better at dhs though, bought 2 cds from their website...i also found one of their cds in mk last november!

bring them back to disney!!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom