Disney Parks' Celebration Tour Street Team

Communicora

Premium Member
The street team was here in Minneapolis today. Here are a couple of photos.

It was really funny to see so many adults carrying Mickey balloons back to their offices. I have one tied to my office chair right now. Each balloon has a gold "invitation" explaining the birthday promotion and giving a URL to go to in order to register for a sweepstakes to win a trip. There are kiosks attached to a couple of Disneyfied vehicles where you can do this on the spot. Each invite has a code to get a "free digital gift". I went to the site and could not find a way to enter in my code. I think the field can only be found on the original registration form, and I had already signed up when the site went live a few days ago. I let my boyfriend try it and the site just told him the code was invalid. Bad show, Disney! Hopefully they'll get the kinks worked out with that. I am sure I enjoyed the balloon more than the silly digital gift. Still, it was a cute promotion, though not necessarily one I'd go out of my way to check out in person.

CaptainAshley

jrh1985

Hi all!
I went to the tour stop in Milwaukee today. The tour was actually two tours. The tour website said it would be at the Westtown Farmers Market and the Chase Bank at water and Wisconsin, and they had a station set up at both places all day. I have no idea what time the tour started/ended. I went to the tour station at the farmers market. There were about two to three Tour CM’s at each entrance to the market handing out the gold envelopes. There were Balloons tied at almost every market booth which I thought was a nice touch. I didn’t talk to anyone or go on their laptops, because I looked around their website when the big announcement came out. However, maybe it was because it was Cloudy, windy and 55, There wasn’t a Disney feeling in the air. It looked and felt like just another day at the farmers market. I drove by the Chase location and it looked like the same thing. I also didn’t see lots and lots of balloons until I watched a story on the news about the Brewers. Associated Bank was handing out brewers posters kiddy corner from Chase Bank, and in one of the shots, I saw a guy with a whole hand full of Balloons. To anyone that went to the tour the last week, was there a Disney feeling in the air? Or was it flat?
The Gold envelopes weren’t anything special, did the hand out anything else? Where do the tour CM’s come from? I saw them buying food and flowers at the market

Spyne

Well, seeing the tour will arrive in Connecticut on Monday (10/6), here's hoping I can make it! If I do, I'll be sure to share any photos (and maybe) video. :)

MKMICKEYFAN#1

I was at the Philadelphia stop as well and it was a great time had by all it seemed, the funniest thing was seeing homeless people and business people walking around with these balloons, I guess it just goes to show that Disney makes anyone smile and become a child again....oh and it was cool that they used Disney Store CMs as the CMs at this event, I got to see some of my previous managers at this event, although I cannot work there anymore I had to choose between staying a WDW Seasonal CM or Disney Store and the choice was obvious....HAVE A MAGICAL DAY EVERYONE!

mickeysaver

Tomorrow is Atlanta's day. I have to work, so I will totally miss out on it. I wish that I could be there. I have tried to find out where they might be, but even AM590 has nothing about it on their webpage. There is nothing in the AJC, 11 Alive, or WSB's websites.

Does anyone have any scoop?

zandalee

Tomorrow is Atlanta's day. I have to work, so I will totally miss out on it. I wish that I could be there. I have tried to find out where they might be, but even AM590 has nothing about it on their webpage. There is nothing in the AJC, 11 Alive, or WSB's websites.

Does anyone have any scoop?

My friend is a CM and working this today. She is supposed to meet at the Ritz Carlton downtown at 8:00am! I can't get there so she's going to try to save me a ballon. :sohappy:

ilysespieces

Any more details for the NYC event next Tuesday. Would love to go since I'll already be in the city. Thanks

All I know is we're starting at Times Square at 9 and taking a shuttle somewhere else. If I can I'll be tweeting where we are, if anyone wants to follow me.
If not maybe I'll bookmark this site on my phone and update y'all that way.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom