Announcement of Contemporary DVC

trentino

Original Poster
I just walked through the MK rose garden minutes ago and saw a film crew taping a commercial. The taping featured Miss Dee Vee Cee ... I think they call her ... Also a main st actress. I read the cue cards and she qa saying something like... 'Even though its not open yet I want to be the first to give you a tour of the newest DVC resorts right next to the Magic kingdom!

A lot of people have speculated that even though the tower is obviously being built ... Maybe it is family suites not DVC. I think this pretty much confirms it and shows that an announcement is coming soon.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
What tower?

(Sorry. Had to say it.)
I know I am confused as well. I asked a monorail pilot about the construction and he simply waved his hand and said "There is no construction going on next to the Contemporary. You want to go to Magic Kingdom and spend a lot of money." I lost interest after that and went to MK and maxed out my credit cards at the new Art of Disney store.:lookaroun

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
I The taping featured Miss Dee Vee Cee.

If that is true... then:

LOL EL-Oh-EL EL-Oh-EL EL-Oh-EL EL-Oh-EL EL-Oh-EL EL-Oh-EL EL-Oh-EL EL-Oh-EL EL-Oh-EL EL-Oh-EL LOL EL-Oh-EL EL-Oh-EL EL-Oh-EL EL-Oh-EL EL-Oh-EL EL-Oh-EL EL-Oh-EL EL-Oh-EL LOL EL-Oh-EL EL-Oh-EL EL-Oh-EL EL-Oh-EL EL-Oh-EL EL-Oh-EL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL haha hahaha haha hahahahahaha hahahahahahahahah hahahah hahaha haha LOL EL-Oh-EL EL-Oh-EL EL-Oh-EL EL-Oh-EL

Those wacky writers...
That is SOOoooOoooo funny!! :ROFLOL::ROFLOL::ROFLOL::ROFLOL::ROFLOL:

No.. not really.
blech :hurl: :lookaroun

:lol::D:goodnevil

darthjohnny

I just walked through the MK rose garden minutes ago and saw a film crew taping a commercial. The taping featured Miss Dee Vee Cee ... I think they call her ... Also a main st actress. I read the cue cards and she qa saying something like... 'Even though its not open yet I want to be the first to give you a tour of the newest DVC resorts right next to the Magic kingdom!

A lot of people have speculated that even though the tower is obviously being built ... Maybe it is family suites not DVC. I think this pretty much confirms it and shows that an announcement is coming soon.

Did you happen to catch what they were actually calling the new tower? Kingdom? Bay Lake?

I'll have to keep a look out for this. I wonder if they'll also use DeeVee Sea's daughter, Ariel Sea (who both look strangely similar. :lookaroun :lol:)

jt04

I know I am confused as well. I asked a monorail pilot about the construction and he simply waved his hand and said "There is no construction going on next to the Contemporary. You want to go to Magic Kingdom and spend a lot of money." I lost interest after that and went to MK and maxed out my credit cards at the new Art of Disney store.:lookaroun

:ROFLOL:Bravo :sohappy:

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Wasn't it settled on BLT?

Bay Lake Tower, Bacon Lettuce Tomato, Bagel Left of Toaster...
I am pretty sure that Bay Lake Tower was the last legal description that was used. Its actual name however does not need to match the legal description.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom