Attraction Poster Contest #5 - Food Rocks OR Kitchen Kabaret

Status
Not open for further replies.

Main Street USA

Original Poster
Well, that was quick....grizzlyhall PMed me within 3 minutes of my post asking for a new topic, and this is what we've got!

Food Rocks OR Kitchen Kabaret!!!

Deadline: Let's go ahead and make it only a week, since the poster rules have now changed. So, Thursday, January 21st at around Midnight CST.

Dimensions: 720 pixels high, 480 pixels wide. It MUST be this size, or it won't be accepted.

NOTICE: Because of continued misunderstandings when it comes to the original "no pictures" rule of past contests, this rule will be waived. HOWEVER, please remember that your entry is supposed to resemble an Official Attraction Poster, none of which contain ANY pictures. So, if you're going for a true poster style entry, no pics! If not, then put in as many as you want. The size MUST remain the same.

Have fun and good luck! :)

Legacy

Wow.... it's been so long since I have seen either of them. I'll try and get it done... maybe.

Figment1986

yay, now i can use some of my new tools in my new photo softwear, sure it aint photoshope, but as long as i can use pictures, I am saved.

General Grizz

Great...I'll def. get something up this weekend.

Remember, Food Rocks closed January 3, 2004
Kitchen Kabaret closed January 3, 1994

Kitchen Karnivale was an exhibit that featured Kabaret character cutouts at this year's Food and Wine festival.

SirNim

Originally posted by grizzlyhall
Great...I'll def. get something up this weekend.
Moi aussi. :)

Should be fun! Seems like we haven't done a poster in a while... :)

Figment1986

Originally posted by SirNim
Moi aussi. :)

Should be fun! Seems like we haven't done a poster in a while... :)

Because they are hard for some of us who like to do contests but dont have the great softwear to work with, (my new one is still bugging me, it is hard to use still, and i cannot go some things that others i wanted could)

SirNim

Originally posted by Figment1986
Because they are hard for some of us who like to do contests but dont have the great softwear to work with, (my new one is still bugging me, it is hard to use still, and i cannot go some things that others i wanted could)
Agreed... but when you do have the software they are very fun! :lol:

CalDisney

Ok Heres my entry
I didnt have much time
Im working this weekend at the NAMM show
Enjoy:)

Attachments

• foodrocks.jpg
    foodrocks.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 214

PhotoDave219

Just a general reminder.... This is a contest for an attraction poster, like the big 3ft by 2ft ones you see under the train statiion in the MK. So thats what we're aiming for here, to advertise an attraction and get people to ride it.

I believe the last two that were done were 'Tower of Terror' (too many arguments!) and 'Spectromagic' (before my time), if if you do a quick search, you can probably find some of the stuff that was done before as examples.

Good Luck! (And dont steal my ideas! :D)

Tigggrl

MY BAD!
Caldizny's poster says Wonders of life pavillion, cuz when he asked me where it was, I was woken out of a sleepy state, and must have been thinking Body Wars....so PLEASE dont hold that against him...its totally my fault....He tries so hard!:)

SirNim

His poster also has the incorrect dimensions. It should be 720 HIGH by 480 wide... In reality, 480 x 720.

CalDisney's is 720 x 480. It was an honest mistake... But... it's not right. :lol: I'm sure it can be easily fixed though! :D :) :wave:

Gregory

Here we go... I drew it completely using paint, and colored it using PSP8

I know its not done... I can't get the glasses to look right

Also, I want to add a few other acts around him

Lastly... I know it doesn't look too much like the ones on Main Street... I know what I at first wanted it to look like, but had to do it another way because I couldn't find a way to do it...

I will continue to play with it, but I wanted to get this up in case I didn't have time later :)

EDIT: Check page 3 for my current entry

SirNim

Originally posted by Gregory
Here we go... I drew it completely using paint, and colored it using PSP8

I know its not done... I can't get the glasses to look right

Also, I want to add a few other acts around him

Lastly... I know it doesn't look too much like the ones on Main Street... I know what I at first wanted it to look like, but had to do it another way because I couldn't find a way to do it...

I will continue to play with it, but I wanted to get this up in case I didn't have time later :)
That's cool, Gregory! My idea is VERY similar to that... though it involves the predecessor attraction! :lol:

Gregory

Originally posted by disnyfan89
Gregory you make mine look like ____**t

lol... well... to be honest... I don't care for mine... of course, I'm working on a few additions to it...

Anyways... yours isn't too bad... practice makes perfect! (I have a lot more contests to go, that means ;))

For those of you looking for pics, I have a few on my site...

They're pretty bad, but thats because they were taken through a fence before an attraction opened... :)

Also, theres a few in some of the newer columns on the site... "Goodbye, Food Rocks" and "2003 Year Wrap-up"

http://www.disneyinformer.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=42

FigmentJedi

Here's my entry, which was edited from photos of Kitchen Karnivale.

Attachments

• kitchenposter.jpg
    kitchenposter.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 186
Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom