Save the Adventurers Club

CaptainMichael

I'll be there...

but most likely I'll be in the Mask Room enjoying my drink...

*Sigh*

How I love the Mask Room.

You know what is really underrated? The Zebra Mezzanine. There are countless photos, captions, and artifacts to look at. It was probably busier in the early days when the upstairs bar was in operation.

SirGoofy

You know what is really underrated? The Zebra Mezzanine. There are countless photos, captions, and artifacts to look at. It was probably busier in the early days when the upstairs bar was in operation.

You know what makes me really, really sad?

I loved that place sooo much, yet I know so little about it. I never really took the time to admire everything, because I always figured it would be there.:(

CaptainMichael

You know what makes me really, really sad?

I loved that place sooo much, yet I know so little about it. I never really took the time to admire everything, because I always figured it would be there.:(

One night, for whatever reason, I decided to go up there and look at everything. I'm glad I did. There are some really funny pics of Hathaway and his landing attempts.

CaptainMichael

I just got a Congaloosh email update. The more and more I find out, the more excited I get! (sorry lee...there are still openings for the festivities Saturday night though)

I'm curious to know who our special guest is at the banquet? Kevin Lansberry :lookaroun

Mr.EPCOT

I just got a Congaloosh email update. The more and more I find out, the more excited I get! (sorry lee...there are still openings for the festivities Saturday night though)

I'm curious to know who our special guest is at the banquet? Kevin Lansberry :lookaroun

Marcel? :shrug:

Disney_Freak429

Yeah I got the e-mail also. I doubt Kevin will stop by since it is a AC CM but another thought did cross my mind. What if the original CM isn't per say one of the actors but another CM who was a huge part of the AC? I don't to say who I am thinking in case a. I'm wrong b. I don't want to jinx it but I am sure some of you can read my mind. No matter what AC members are there it will be amazing thats for sure. :D

Rob562

Yeah I got the e-mail also. I doubt Kevin will stop by since it is a AC CM but another thought did cross my mind. What if the original CM isn't per say one of the actors but another CM who was a huge part of the AC? I don't to say who I am thinking in case a. I'm wrong b. I don't want to jinx it but I am sure some of you can read my mind. No matter what AC members are there it will be amazing thats for sure. :D

Perhaps Fingers?

-Rob

ttalovebug

I suspect that the Club is more famous now than it was before it closed, due to all the publicity it has received.
I could honestly see booming business if it were to reopen, not only from regulars/fans, but also lots of guests wanting to see what all the fuss was about. (And we all know that once they get in....they will not want to leave.:D)

This is very true. I never got to experience the AC, in fact I didn't even know it was there. And when it closed, hearing all of this talk online really made me wish I had seen it, because it sounded so amazing. I even helped with the letter writing campaign! I think it would get many more curious guests, like myself, than ever before if it were to reopen.

Master Gracey

Original Poster
Basically, it was a game, where the Colonel had stolen a golden idol from the Jungle Cruise Skippers. Who ever had the idol controls Adventureland.

At the start of the game, the Colonel gave you a map to find clues, once you fund the clues, there was a puzzle to find the idol. Once you found the idol, you won a prize and a certificate.

For those interested in more info on the Adventureland Challenge, I stumbled upon a Youtube video of it. Enjoy. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iURgIw46hOA Also, notice the Colonel has Hathaway's poofy jodhpurs on!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom